Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

this board is turned out to be great fun it's fun to be on this side of the counter not having to worry about what goes on.

Yeah, but you've had to increase your vocabulary to more than just yes or no.

Edited by fygjam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, roobob said:

And so it begins.

cheers

Some people could start a fight in an empty room, which is ironic based on my beer in Secrets a couple of weeks back with BM Stillearly.

Loved the bar and forum, but both have been a slow terminal decline for years.

Time to remember the good times and enjoy being on here.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

I feel that the decline started when the forum name was changed from Pattaya Secrets to The Pattaya Club. Mr DK has the technical stuff but the forum was hidden from search engines so it would be hard for a newbie to stumble across it. If I have my time line correct, then prior to the name change there was an incident in Secrets bar where someone was invited to attend the Soi9 police station, not long after this there was a management swap between Secrets and Baby Dolls and a certain Pretty Bitch stopped posting on the Secrets forum. 

While many fun and positive posters remained so did the negative shit stirrers. The end result was that good posters left or stopped posting and were never replaced by fresh blood. How many new members in the last two years? Bugger all. The amount of shit fighting on Secrets has always been the same but in times past it was diluted by large amounts of fun and interesting new material. I will pluck some figures out of the air, there was 10% shit fight and 90% fun. Since the decline it got to about 80% shit fight to 20% good stuff. When any newbie dared to pop up, Nasty negative posters would make any newbie want to go elsewhere. My figures stated are just my own estimate and I don’t claim any accuracy, but go and check how many new members have joined in the last 2 years! Plenty have joined PA so it’s not a case of fora having past their day, go figure??

Ling

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just remind me what the title of this thread is and who started it, you're getting funnier......

You deserve a Deano....

You're right, it's clearly @tommy deewho's at fault. 

That said he may have done it assuming Secrets was about to close and since it hasn't, perhaps he should close this thread instead. 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Khun Ling said:

While many fun and positive posters remained so did the negative shit stirrers. The end result was that good posters left or stopped posting and were never replaced by fresh blood. How many new members in the last two years? Bugger all. The amount of shit fighting on Secrets has always been the same but in times past it was diluted by large amounts of fun and interesting new material. I will pluck some figures out of the air, there was 10% shit fight and 90% fun. Since the decline it got to about 80% shit fight to 20% good stuff. When any newbie dared to pop up, Nasty negative posters would make any newbie want to go elsewhere. My figures stated are just my own estimate and I don’t claim any accuracy, but go and check how many new members have joined in the last 2 years! Plenty have joined PA so it’s not a case of fora having past their day, go figure??

Ling

I get your point, just wonder whether new members are necessary for a forum to thrive, or if you could just get rid of the shit stirrers instead? 

I'd wager 95% of the forum gets along just fine so why let the minority ruin it for the others? These guys often are prolific posters and know how to stir shit whilst not breaking any rules so f**k the rules I say and get rid of the arseholes. 

Cheers  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Khun Ling said:

I feel that the decline started when the forum name was changed from Pattaya Secrets to The Pattaya Club. Mr DK has the technical stuff but the forum was hidden from search engines so it would be hard for a newbie to stumble across it. If I have my time line correct, then prior to the name change there was an incident in Secrets bar where someone was invited to attend the Soi9 police station, not long after this there was a management swap between Secrets and Baby Dolls and a certain Pretty Bitch stopped posting on the Secrets forum. 

Ling

Hit the nail on the head with this post.. 

Missed out the odd incident out 👍🏼

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Khun Ling said:

So do I get VIP now? (Lick, suck, fawn, grovel)

43 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Done 👍🏼

Is that all it takes. No antics with a goat.

My post count mightn't be that high yet, I believe in quality not quantity and as far as I know I haven't offended anyone (yet).

So how about it ((Lick, suck, fawn, grovel).

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just remind me what the title of this thread is and who started it, you're getting funnier......

You deserve a Deano....

Dean Martin (499x442).jpg

So you are telling me I have no right to an opinion on a thread contained within 247 for which I am a member. So any body who has some critique about comments made within the thread about Secrets should refrain from posting.  As a member of Secrets I believed I had a common right to post in that thread, obviously I was wrong.

And as for change I don't really care why you are here and if it is not for change it is probably that Secrets was closing the doors.  That seems to be a little premature so I am sure many who don't wish change and to be a member of a forum that wants to be different from the others can go back and post as they like.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

Is that all it takes. No antics with a goat.

My post count mightn't be that high yet, I believe in quality not quantity and as far as I know I haven't offended anyone (yet).

So how about it ((Lick, suck, fawn, grovel).

Yeah It did involve a goat, but Ivan The Terrible had already advised me on the best lube to use so it was not so bad.... not as bad as when Larry took me to the basement of Secrets to........Oh need I say more

• Haha 2

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:51 AM, Thinkingallowed said:

I know but I wanted Live to feel special. Apparently how24111 got the Spanish inquisition over which bar he drinks in  in case he was a retread.

The idea of actually having a new member was just a step too far.

'Apparently' it's ongoing and makes the Spanish Inquisition seem like Sunday school this morning, though not for bewildered how24111 :default_biggrin: