Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

Just now, Krapow said:

Oh shut up ya big fairy, and get a sense of humour. 

Yes, and if you had meant it tongue in cheek you would have included a smiley at the end.

But it does not matter what I think. You are stuck with me like it or not - I am the last person in the world Ben's going to let back. 😀

Many other former Secrets members do have a choice however and maybe when they read comments like yours they decide perhaps they are not so welcome after all. But that would suit you fine, wouldn't it?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jambo said:

Yes, and if you had meant it tongue in cheek you would have included a smiley at the end.

But it does not matter what I think. You are stuck with me like it or not - I am the last person in the world Ben's going to let back. 😀

Many other former Secrets members do have a choice however and maybe when they read comments like yours they decide perhaps they are not so welcome after all. But that would suit you fine, wouldn't it?

Anyone who seen that as a genuine threat is either a drama queen or should seek professional help. You choose!

You might have noticed one of the Mod team 'liked' it, and an Admin 'laughed' at it. 

I'm fine with Secrets members joining here, why wouldn't I be, they're just names to me. More the merrier for this forum. Though I was getting sick to death of the tedious as fcuk 'I love and miss Secrets' pish that was popping up in new threads on a regular basis. And I wasn't the only one. I hope it doesn't start again if and when it does close. Might start a go fund me to help keep it open :default_biggrin: There, even a wee smiley for sensitive souls. 

If people read my post and took it literally, then perhaps an online forum is not the place for them.

If it was deemed inappropriate, it would have been removed, not 'liked' by the powers that be. 

• Like 2

Jambo,

Your 2 last comments are not really the best posts you made !

All people all welcome, but not the excessive nostalgia and memorabilia.... 

Just my 5 cents. 

When Uber Ben kicked me out for lack of praise, I just right clicked "delete link" , its as easy as that.

And I recently did same with another forum. Hell, its not like I am gonna drop a tear about it or feel frustrated. 

Hell, there is always another pub.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Anyone who seen that as a genuine threat is either a drama queen or should seek professional help. You choose!

You might have noticed one of the Mod team 'liked' it, and an Admin 'laughed' at it.

Fine for regulars here, and others who may have experienced your posting style but if I was met like that with no prior knowledge of you, I'd think twice about coming back.  What you think is funny is not necessarily true across the board.

Edited by KWA
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Gents - I think some valid points have and are being made by a number of posters.  All I would ask is is a little tolerance by all posters.  As a general rule posts should address opinions being expressed in other posts and not members personally.  For the record nothing has been hidden or deleted by the moderation team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:
twat

Dictionary result for twat

noun
VULGAR SLANG
  1. 1. 
    a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.
  2. 2. 
    a woman's genitals.
verb
INFORMALBRITISH
  1. 1. 
    hit or punch (someone).
    "if my best mate said that I'd twat him"

So the twat twatted the twerking twit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

I'm getting traumatised here with all these threats :default_biggrin: 

*Note, smillie to ease the trauma for anyone else who is suffering in silence!

So much for the Vanilla forum, or as it is known by some others, the Love forum!!!

How wrong that twat was!!!!!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Newsflash ....Secrets forum is still open , if you have something to say about Secrets then why not continue posting there .., ? 

I post regularly on three forums and sporadically on three others , but bringing the whinging and whining about about Secrets and it's members ( past and present) is getting boring 

So is the whinging and whining about the whinging and whining.

• Haha 2