Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

Today's pictures.  The refurbishment has started.  Whilst taking these photographs I was approached by the main owner of Scooters, who introduced himself.  He intimated the refurbishment would be complete by the end of the month.  I wished him all the best with the venture.

20190309-IMG_4248.jpg

20190309-IMG_4247.jpg

20190309-IMG_4246.jpg

20190309-IMG_4245.jpg

20190309-IMG_4249.jpg

20190309-IMG_4250.jpg

20190309-IMG_4251.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, john luke said:

Today's pictures.  The refurbishment has started.  Whilst taking these photographs I was approached by the main owner of Scooters, who introduced himself.  He intimated the refurbishment would be complete by the end of the month.  I wished him all the best with the venture.

20190309-IMG_4248.jpg

20190309-IMG_4247.jpg

20190309-IMG_4246.jpg

20190309-IMG_4245.jpg

20190309-IMG_4249.jpg

20190309-IMG_4250.jpg

20190309-IMG_4251.jpg

Well they seam to be cracking on with it now.. 

Be good to see some inside shots. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, Lanzalad said:

Well they seam to be cracking on with it now.. 

Be good to see some inside shots. 

Not a lot to see inside yet other than it looks like a building site. 😀

Well it did on Saturday.

8 minutes ago, misteregg said:

They took the railings down outside so I guess they’re going to have a bar/seating area outside where the girls will call customers.

Yes but theres very little footfall surely. Or have things changed down that way ??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Very little and the food carts/ parked motorbikes around that soi now make it a lot less inviting.

I dont think it was ever inviting. You pretty much had to know it was there. Hence the forum.

There is very little footfall up and down the soi. That I can see being a problem for the new owners. I hope they have a solid marketing strategy.

23 minutes ago, snakestabler said:

There is very little footfall up and down the soi. That I can see being a problem for the new owners. I hope they have a solid marketing strategy.

A voucher for a free beer or soft drink in Scooters at Secrets from their other venues when your bill reaches a certain amount (say THB 2,000.-) ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

They could adopt the old Secrets tactic of having a hot girl at the top of the soi on WS holding a big sign. Or sat on a Lambretta lol

In the early days some of the sign girls employed to be on ws were most definitely not hot, and wouldn't have been hostesses anywhere else. But the publicity machine meant people came.... 

14 hours ago, Freee!! said:

A voucher for a free beer or soft drink in Scooters at Secrets from their other venues when your bill reaches a certain amount (say THB 2,000.-) ?

Once you've drunk the 30 beers needed to get your bill up to that, you might be struggling to find Soi 14. 😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, barsie said:

Weird in that picture they want to hire 5 housekeepers- yet everyone has said hotel is totally sewerage from Scooters. 

They certainly have f***d a lot of the outside.

Did you have auto predict on when you wrote that ?

Very apt I thought.

Edited by mrcharliemofo
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

Nice pictures. Why are they all marked Thailand247 though? I thought you were paid by Secrets to take them?

Think pics get the logo attached when uploaded , depending on the method used 

same on addicts 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1