Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

9 hours ago, monkey_omelette said:

Nice pictures. Why are they all marked Thailand247 though? I thought you were paid by Secrets to take them?

C'mon Mo, you can't seriously think that I put that logo on? Yes, I was paid for most of them. Those also have the Secrets logo on

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

We have a plugin installed that watermarks all uploaded photo's to the server.

This was only done as the odd person will take other members photo's and try to pass them off on social media as they're own.

Yup, there is always an odd person.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, KWA said:

Once you've drunk the 30 beers needed to get your bill up to that, you might be struggling to find Soi 14. 😉

It goes a lot quicker with lady drinks. And a next day voucher is so much nicer, a good chance to get the customer in while (relatively) sober with a fresh ATM withdrawal, so a good chance the customer will order a second drink.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, Lanzalad said:

We have a plugin installed that watermarks all uploaded photo's to the server.

This was only done as the odd person will take other members photo's and try to pass them off on social media as they're own.

Good idea,i was alerted to the fact that harris black took one of my pics from secrets board and posted it on his fb page ! 

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Good idea,i was alerted to the fact that harris black took one of my pics from secrets board and posted it on his fb page ! 

You're not alone Phantom, did it to me too. Queen concert shots Bangkok I was told. These....

DSCN7363.JPG

DSCN7388.JPG

• Great Info 1

Watermarks can be removed. Most often it takes less than a minute and the software can be downloaded for free. The one I use is called InPaint.

I have used it to remove watermarks off my own pictures where the information at changed. I have also removes large secrets emblems from shirts and well nudity is not allowed you can remove nipples and pussies in a matter of as little as two clicks and and the privates want to be changed two skin color.

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, MrDK said:

Watermarks can be removed. Most often it takes less than a minute and the software can be downloaded for free. The one I use is called InPaint.

I have used it to remove watermarks off my own pictures where the information at changed. I have also removes large secrets emblems from shirts and well nudity is not allowed you can remove nipples and pussies in a matter of as little as two clicks and and the privates want to be changed two skin color.

IMG_4437-Pano-Edit.jpg

@MrDK Could you run this one through the InPaint software that you have and see how it goes on removing the watermark on this picture, please.  You will have no copywright issues as it is my picture.  You will have to post it on Secrets forum - suggest the random pictures thread as if you post it on here the forum software will add the watermark again.

Thanks.

John

1 hour ago, john luke said:

IMG_4437-Pano-Edit.jpg

@MrDK Could you run this one through the InPaint software that you have and see how it goes on removing the watermark on this picture, please.  You will have no copywright issues as it is my picture.  You will have to post it on Secrets forum - suggest the random pictures thread as if you post it on here the forum software will add the watermark again.

Thanks.

John

I am at the ass-whole doctor I will try when I get home

Edited by MrDK

33 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Completed the usual 9 hour drive to visit Sai's family in Mae Sot in the far north west of Thailand.

Look what I found in her Mum's garden.

IMG20190316143208.jpg

:default_biggrin:

I wonder what the spirits think, being shaded by a Secrets umbrella.

What's the ladder for, spirits that have had their wings clipped.