Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

3 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

of course you do ,,,thought you flogged them off to the Tennis circuit..Federer  et al were smitten I gather

See you in Scooters @ Secrets me old mucker ....... doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it ?? :default_chris:

Maybe Phil's Le Pub would be a better shout. :default_drinks:

Went into Scooters in Soi 6 a few weeks back and it had all the atmosphere of Stavros's Full English Breakfast Cafe opposite the Archway Tavern. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nampla69 said:

See you in Scooters @ Secrets me old mucker ....... doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it ?? :default_chris:

Went into Scooters in Soi 6 a few weeks back and it had all the atmosphere of Stavros's Full English Breakfast Cafe opposite the Archway Tavern. 

will give scooters a go mate...then probably adjorn to phils 

8 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Nothing wrong with Stavros's brecky - its got that very distinctive after taste which comes from using recycled taxi oil for the fry ups.

Keep an open mind. 

Scooters at Secrets will be very different to the one in Soi 6. Having said that, the best bits will come with them which I know you will like.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

You sure you not got the remnants of the red button as well?

Corrected it for you! 

For those unaware, namps was so p'd off with haydn and the red button, one night he headbutted it. 

It  ceased working....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:21 PM, john luke said:

Many thanks.  I hope all goes well with your colonoscopy examination.

I have been so tired after last week
Four doctor's appointments (Hepatologist, Gastroenterologist, Physiatrist and Urologist)
Not a record. A couple of weeks I saw 10 different doctors in eight days (two ER visits; Paracentesis gone wrong and Urinal Catheter two big).
Life is not dull around here.
The colonoscopy and upper endoscopy consultation was because my colon had a polyp too large to remove conventionally, a pre-cancer close to where The intestine/stomach, pancreas and gall bladder meets. I cannot have surgery as I might bleed to death. The next colonoscopy will be 4-hours under and the second (upper endoscopy) will be the same duration, but followed by 1-2 days admission.
I am currently scheduled for seven surgeries, where a live transplant must come first.
Enough of my "shit", but to mention that I have detailed my journey on the red-dot forum and might continue it here.

19 minutes ago, MrDK said:

Four doctor's appointments (Hepatologist, Gastroenterologist, Physiatrist and Urologist)
Not a record. A couple of weeks I saw 10 different doctors in eight days (two ER visits; Paracentesis gone wrong and Urinal Catheter two big).
The colonoscopy and upper endoscopy consultation was because my colon had a polyp too large to remove conventionally, a pre-cancer close to where The intestine/stomach, pancreas and gall bladder meets. I cannot have surgery as I might bleed to death. The next colonoscopy will be 4-hours under and the second (upper endoscopy) will be the same duration, but followed by 1-2 days admission.
I am currently scheduled for seven surgeries, where a live transplant must come first.
Enough of my "shit", but to mention that I have detailed my journey on the red-dot forum and might continue it here.

Wishing you all the best of luck with those 7 ops sir. 

1 hour ago, MrDK said:

Thoughts with you DK.

I go in for an upper and lower on Tuesday. Not sure what the issues are but hope to learn more. I'm up with horrendous heartburn now. Definitely going to have to make some serious changes after this.

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Thoughts with you DK.

I go in for an upper and lower on Tuesday. Not sure what the issues are but hope to learn more. I'm up with horrendous heartburn now. Definitely going to have to make some serious changes after this.

My mom had colon cancer and I had my first at 50 (I guess you are around 50).
I was told to come back in three years ... which I ignored.
Most often they will say 5-10 years.
As far I can read heartburn and upper intestine issues are not related as heartburn starts a "little north"

The above should not be viewed as medical advice. It relates only as far as my experience and what I have read.

Hers are a couple of pieces of advice:
If you are instructed to drink and poop four litters of fluid (there are two methods) and you are in the US, head for the store and get some Crystal Light Preach Mango ice tea mix. One package makes 2 liters, so use just one package for all four liters. Be VERY careful in what you select as, for example, Peach has red die and that is a no-no.
You will be fasting for around 12 hours and 24 hours before that only certain clear liquids, so after recovery you are likely to be hungry. I brought a lunch bag with two apples, two pears, two oranges, two hard boiled eggs and a liter of flavored soda water. It was all gone before they could get me out of the bed. 555. All this and I live just 0.8 miles from the hospital.
DO NOT worry at your age you they are not likely to find much, bit "nipping it in the bud" is a good think

2 hours ago, Esco said:

Wishing you all the best of luck with those 7 ops sir. 

If I get some fresh spare parts from the human salvage yard (Liver and Kidneys) and there are no rejections the all else is just a matter of time.

May I strongly recommend that you all sign up as an organ donor.
When you leave this place and get charred and/or six foot under you no longer need ANY of the parts and one body can save 4-8 lives.
Here is what you may have that can save others kidneys, heart, lungs, liver, small bowel, intestine, stomach and pancreas. Tissues that can be donated include eyes, heart valves, bone, skin, veins blood and tendons.
DO NOT think twice DO it.

1 minute ago, Ivan the terrible said:

rumour has it he passed out after 10 pints of Guinness and his head hit the button..thank God Trump doesnt drink

He was actually relatively sober at the time...!

Then there was the time when a customer (no, not namps!) brought in two "well enhanced" ladyboys, who proceeded to use their enhancements to thump the button....

Bloody red button!

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2019 at 3:15 PM, Lanzalad said:

...the odd person will take other members photo's and try to pass them off on social media as they're own.

There are entire internet forums full of pictures I took in the bars back when.  I think it was Harris Black behind that.  Didn't much care, still don't.  If you put a photo on the internet you lose control of it, it's just that simple.

• Thumbs Up 2

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:07 PM, john luke said:

IMG_4437-Pano-Edit.jpg

@MrDK Could you run this one through the InPaint software that you have and see how it goes on removing the watermark on this picture, please.  You will have no copywright issues as it is my picture.  You will have to post it on Secrets forum - suggest the random pictures thread as if you post it on here the forum software will add the watermark again.

Thanks.

John

The image you provided for a watermark removal test is unreasonable because once the mask has been applied there is no donor nearby. Aside from that a low res panoramic image can only be good as a banner on a web page.

Below are some more realistic examples.

For the food images a gray band has been added so any new watermark that may be added will not go where the removed was.

1. Two water marks ... top right (Evil P) and bottom (TH-247)
1433458641_Watermark2A.thumb.jpg.2de13860bdd2be2697ce5f6d5c5c4825.jpg

Gone
320964139_Watermark2B.thumb.jpg.e14c38989b5aef4b1d2165306f4824c3.jpg

2. Two watermarks overlapping … bottom (Evil P & TH-247)
1489801272_Watermark3A.jpg.3a84cbbd2adba9e97e27ab2df737a177.jpg

Gone
2063411441_Watermark3B.jpg.996b41749e7a94b075cf8a70ab78b64a.jpg

3. Girl, black shirt with Secrets logo
534211186_Secrets1B.jpg.5b0adecae32997870d63ca43e095d26e.jpg

Logo Gone
866466028_Secrets1A.jpg.3d990b0fd3fc1a0a402b5069a8c3c492.jpg

4. Girl, white shirt with Secrets logo
1158456484_Secrets3A.thumb.jpg.96922f17c0a71f1396dfca37d67aee71.jpg

Logo Gone
927322734_Secrets3B.thumb.jpg.e779b2317a0f3236c4fc259a81360932.jpg

5. Three girls with red and green lanyards.
2056886710_Secrets2A.jpg.bb676ccb0f0240f1c5a61a673c485623.jpg

No more lanyards
393847111_Secrets2B.jpg.af2a381034f8d5018d6a01e1d964e241.jpg

6. Cannot show private parts before and after, so I chose a belly button
Girls has belly button.

1865662653_Nurse1A.thumb.jpg.c86b4fee2097c10fe7834d1a79c77ae0.jpg

No more belly button
939559073_Nurse1B.thumb.jpg.5ea240a5f76b1c574ed919be47ad6a3a.jpg

7 Traditional masking of nipple
1826804058_Nurse2A.thumb.jpg.f964fb02471cccbd91dda342c46e20f8.jpg

InPaint removal of nipple
1043272023_Nurse2B.thumb.jpg.4e398a7b6c60e6fe5175f0c48f43bd06.jpg