Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

4 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Then tone it down.

I'd suggest you remember not everybody on this forum is a native speaker of English, so the finer nuances of communication do get lost, especially as there is no body language or tone of voice to add non-verbal communication. Besides that, there are different cultural backgrounds and MrDK's Danish background just comes through quite clearly.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, john luke said:

Stewart - It was not my intention to become advasarial.  The photograph which I asked Mr DK to run through his software was always going to be a difficult one to remove the watermark.  It would not have been too difficult to remove it from the area over the sand, however the area of sea and boats would have been difficult.  In fact Mr DK either did not process this one or did not publish his results.

As far as the posted pictures, I would say the first photograph of the soup is OK as far as removing the watermark, however it does leave the orange background a little darker.  The watermark on the bacon sandwich photograph has been removed however there are very obvious distortions caused to the photograph.  The removal of the badge from the Secrets Lady wearing the dark jumper is in my view pretty poor as one can see an area of very dark and then dark stripes where the badge was located.  Reomoving the Secrets Logo from the white shirt on the lady is probably the best though it shows evidence of manipulation.  The last two photographs can be seen as clearly manipulated.

Thanks for trying anyway Mr DK.  I had wondered just how good the software was,  I dont think it is a case of winning or losing.

Thanks.

LOL

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Hear about the Cop ? He jumped off his whistle and blew hid horse.

or the  dyslectic Pimp who bought a wherehouse.

Ok Ok I will get my coat

Have you heard about the guy who discovered that he's both dyslexic and gay? He's still in daniel!  

Did you heard about the dyslexic couple who were struggling to have sex? They tried to do the 96 positions!

Have you heard about a guy who used to have dyslexia? He now has dailysex instead!

Dyslexia rools KO .... to the ex manager of Cretes's soon to be @ Coosters :default_es0cw:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Hear about the dyslexic Cop ? He jumped off his whistle and blew hid horse. or the  dyslectic Pimp who bought a wherehouse.

Ok Ok I will get my coat

saw a bumper sticker some time ago: "Dyslexics Against Drugs ... Just say 'ON'"

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, barsie said:

It's hard actually for a native English speaker to learn other languages. Basically because most of the world wants to learn English they talk to you in English.

Well, most of the Aussies here should start learn to speak English !

I mean they speak to the locals as they would speak to a mate in an Australian pub !

I cant even be bothered anymore to speak to them.  Crocodile Dundees most of them. At least he had a shirt on.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, misteregg said:

They’ve started hanging the bike up outside Scooters.

Well hope they have deep pockets- no customers in other 2 bars i saw at about 4 pm which were fully staffed.

Perhaps a switch end of lease on 1 move to another.......

6 hours ago, barsie said:

Well hope they have deep pockets- no customers in other 2 bars i saw at about 4 pm which were fully staffed.

Perhaps a switch end of lease on 1 move to another.......

That one in Soi 6 has been virtually empty time after time when I've gone by or gone in. It cant be coincidence every single time. I think scooters at secrets will die a death very quickly with very little natural footfall. I give it to October

• Great Info 1