Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

20 minutes ago, JDM said:

I think the BIB stopped that a few years ago.

JDM

I also think when sugar babies was build, and took over the pavement on soi 14 leading up to secrets, the soi became much darker, gloomier and almost more sinister. With no girls on ws, it wasn't very enticing for people to wander up to explore if they didn't know about the bar .

• Like 1

Went into Scooters on Soi 6 this afternoon, two Indian looking guys were about to enter the Bar and were told they weren't welcome , they didn't have a chance to order ... wonder if this is Scooters policy across all their bars and will it mean some Secrets hotel guests won't be welcome in the bar downstairs 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Went into Scooters on Soi 6 this afternoon, two Indian looking guys were about to enter the Bar and were told they weren't welcome , they didn't have a chance to order ... wonder if this is Scooters policy across all their bars and will it mean some Secrets hotel guests won't be welcome in the bar downstairs 

will awaIt a reply from the owners ...it seems odd but we dont know the history of the 2 guys ...

On  its face  ..indefensible,but ...what is the back story...if any?

• Thumbs Up 1

Secrets is on schedule to reopen on Saturday 30th March as "Scooters at Secrets."

There will be an opening Party and all will be welcome. 

Scooters invite.jpg

It will be Scooters infrastructure; retro music genre; hands on management and lively hostesses but in Secrets comfortable airconditioned premises; with its great sound system; kitchen/ food and big screen TV's.

All Secrets Hotel guests are of course welcome to attend.

Edited by Jambo
  • Great Info 1

33 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Secrets is on schedule to reopen on Saturday 30th March as "Scooters at Secrets."

Scooters invite.jpg

It will be Scooters infrastructure; retro music genre; hands on management and lively hostesses but in Secrets comfortable airconditioned premises; with its great sound system; kitchen/ food and big screen TV's.

So it's really just a Scooters bar but just happens to be on the premises of a small hotel.....will there be any Secrets branding in the bar on obvious show i.e menus etc

It sounds like I might enjoy so will try to visit when in town.

1368912714_Scootersinvite.thumb.jpg.1efa43fc1b19825048a9d30703191d05.jpg

Guess Richie's no longer doing the graphics

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Khun Ling said:

That’s funny. Are you still the bloke to speak to if wishing to book a room at Secrets hotel?

Email to [email protected] and mention your board name for an upgrade to the best room available.

In the short term better send the email to [email protected] as we are experiencing some problems with Webmail. 

I would not recommend a stay before this coming Saturday unless you have absolutely no intention to attempt sleeping during the day. 😀

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/22/2019 at 10:31 AM, misteregg said:

BIB didn’t stop the girls on WS. Every time I went to look on them they were all on their phones. So I kept on fining them, eventually they all left as they didn’t want to actually do anything, just play on their phones.

The girls don't need the bars anymore. Well the younger and prettier girls anyway. They can make enough st/lt from Thai friendly and tinder, not to mention line messaging sponsors and boyfriends everyday.

4 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

The girls don't need the bars anymore. Well the younger and prettier girls anyway. They can make enough st/lt from Thai friendly and tinder, not to mention line messaging sponsors and boyfriends everyday.

Neither do the guys need bars .why pay bar fines when you can get them in Thai friendly .I think the bars have changed a lot of the years and that’s why so many are closing down.

• Like 2