Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

47 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

Blimey. Lots of sour grapes here about the Secrets forum. 😜

"Sour grapes" implies there is something there that we want, but cannot have, when in fact there is nothing left there for anybody to want.  It's a corpse.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Big John is here Striderman will be soon I believe

I met one of them last week just after you left ............... he is happy lurking here. The legendary ............ he'll be happy today Vertically challenged Johan.

The other one is waiting for Arabs to take over his favourite football team he told me. 

When will you join the Forum and post pictures of your breakfast Bitch ..... :default_abe: ....... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

@MrDK he is on this forum ...

Im aware of that Lanza. Cheers. 

But I cannot see any thread regarding his health. I've tried to log into secrets forum and I can't see anything there either unless I've overlooked something. 

Knowing he's having a shit time I'm not wanting to pm him. I just thought a few bms here might know how he was. 

19 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

But I cannot see any thread regarding his health. I've tried to log into secrets forum and I can't see anything there either unless I've overlooked something. 

Knowing he's having a shit time I'm not wanting to pm him. I just thought a few bms here might know how he was. 

It's in the Pattaya Members Chat section , last post three days ago 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

The last I heard he was undergoing several procedures which were not too pleasant. 

• Great Info 1

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What exactly is Tapatalk?

Two things...

!st one:-

Tapatalk is a plugin which allows the member to have many forums inside one place ... sounds good..?

The only let down is the ads, the forum admin can pay Tapatalk money so no ads are shown to members... 

Screenshot at Jun 05 20-00-10.png

2nd one:-

Tapatalk has its own server with forum software which they control your forum and ads too a degree.

For me its a really bad move to Tapatalk but thats just my choice. 

• Like 4

2 things

1. Phil thank you for that about Tapatalk very informative ........ :default_1087: but not a fecking clue what most of it means and no use to me so $5 or $10 for Bubba no way. + sorry about Leeds.

Not logged back in as I got an alert on an email when that old Abbo shagging drunk GrayRay reacted to one of my posts from 2012 ...keep up ya old goat.

2. Lars I am in touch he is fighting the good fight and wishes everyone on here well. Lord the poor man is ill and so wish him well.

Still think his 3 Filipino girls dancing in his room to a Danish folk tune is one of the top 10 best ever forum posts. Pretty Bitch knows the one .... :default_fam21:

in fact he did two in the end .... 

Namps :default_drinks:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

2 things

1. Phil thank you for that about Tapatalk very informative ........ :default_1087: but not a fecking clue what most of it means and no use to me so $5 or $10 for Bubba no way. + sorry about Leeds.

Not logged back in as I got an alert on an email when that old Abbo shagging drunk GrayRay reacted to one of my posts from 2012 ...keep up ya old goat.

2. Lars I am in touch he is fighting the good fight and wishes everyone on here well. Lord the poor man is ill and so wish him well.

Still think his 3 Filipino girls dancing in his room to a Danish folk tune is one of the top 10 best ever forum posts. Pretty Bitch knows the one .... :default_fam21:

in fact he did two in the end .... 

Namps :default_drinks:

Yes I did going back next month to look for the third one :-) Terry's coming any chance we can get you back for a return trip? Huevos rancheros on me before we get in the van to head to Subic

• Like 1

"Not logged back in as I got an alert on an email when that old Abbo shagging drunk GrayRay reacted to one of my posts from 2012 ...keep up ya old goat."

Namps,

what was it I would have sent that 7 years ago for sure,

trouble now getting thru to your email,just get returns,delete some of your rubbish :default_blum:

regards

grayray

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Two things...

!st one:-

Tapatalk is a plugin which allows the member to have many forums inside one place ... sounds good..?

The only let down is the ads, the forum admin can pay Tapatalk money so no ads are shown to members... 

Screenshot at Jun 05 20-00-10.png

2nd one:-

Tapatalk has its own server with forum software which they control your forum and ads too a degree.

For me its a really bad move to Tapatalk but thats just my choice. 

Righteo. So is the secrets forum still running on a website or just Tapatalk then?

5 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

I not 100% on Tapatalk and I dont like the way they force the ads at you... 

Now I cant see the forum unless I comply with Tapatalk

So for this reason i'll not be clicking continue to Tapatalk...

Screenshot at Jun 05 19-31-07.png

Same here. When I saw this, I bailed out.

7 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

I not 100% on Tapatalk and I dont like the way they force the ads at you... 

Now I cant see the forum unless I comply with Tapatalk

So for this reason i'll not be clicking continue to Tapatalk...

Just discussed this on the "If you got banned?" thread that's been sidetracked.  I can't see anything but that banner in your post and I don't fancy signing up to tapatalk so it looks like it could be goodbye Secrets.

Edited by KWA
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Just discussed this on the "If you got banned?" thread that's been sidetracked.  I can't see anything but that banner in your post and I don't fancy signing up to tapatalk so it looks like it could be goodbye Secrets.

You can still sign in using your original Secrets login. No need to do anything about transitioning to a Tapatalk account. Just ignore that garbage and the email(s) asking to confirm your email address.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

You can still sign in using your original Secrets login. No need to do anything about transitioning to a Tapatalk account. Just ignore that garbage and the email(s) asking to confirm your email address.

That's what I thought was happening, and even asked about it over there, but now although I can log on, the banner from lanzalad's post is all I can see.  It doesn't matter if I look for forums, discussions, messages or what, all I get is that banner.  Tried Firefox and Chrome browsers.  I thought it might have had a time limit or access count limit put on that I'd reached.

46 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

That's pretty much what's happened for me. I never made any transitions over to Tapatalk. I just keep logging on as if nothing has changed. The ads are there but I just scroll past them. I don't find them to be that big a nuisance.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I'm still signed in under my logins for years and i cant get past the banner..

4 hours ago, KWA said:

That's what I thought was happening, and even asked about it over there, but now although I can log on, the banner from lanzalad's post is all I can see.  It doesn't matter if I look for forums, discussions, messages or what, all I get is that banner.  Tried Firefox and Chrome browsers.  I thought it might have had a time limit or access count limit put on that I'd reached.

16 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I'm still signed in under my logins for years and i cant get past the banner..

I forget exactly what I did when I was first presented with that banner. I might have just clicked on the Log In to Tapatalk link figuring the migration meant they were now using the Tapatalk platform. From there I used my original Secrets login and never saw the banner again.

In the end, if for whatever reason you can't get past the banner it's probably no great loss. The Secrets forum is not even a shadow of what it once was.