how24111

Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city

One (1) Rai of land for sale with FULL Freehold Title Deed (Red Bird-Chanote Or Nor Sor 4)... This is the highest and strongest type of land ownership deed...This One (1) Rai of land is located inside the city (Pong Hai) in the Bueng Kan Province(Bung Kan). The district name is: 'Seka'... The city name is: Pong Hai...It is located near Route # 222 ... This land is right on the paved road.... 350 truckloads of dirt has been added to raise up the land so it is ready for building on ....The dirt cost 110,000 baht....There are many new houses being built every month... There are over 16,000 people living in that immediate area and around 2,300 houses. Also the police office and hospital are right there too-very close by...There are many small restaurants and a internet shop, gas station, etc. all in a 1-3 minutes drive...A large new market just opened very close (100 meters) away from house land....
Will consider a TRADE for equal value - TRADE ( car/truck/boat/condo/house).. The Price is 575,000 baht....Bitcoin and cryptocurrency OK for payment... It might be possible to arrange for the buyer to give a down payment and to make payments for several years... The land can be cut into 2-3 parts if a buyer wants a smaller piece to build a house on with a smaller price too...I can give more info in Thai or English... Make a price offer. Thank you

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 013.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 021.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 015.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 016.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 017.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 019.jpg

good if you have family there, and pla to keep in with them ALL.  not much use to the average expat tho, the beaten track is some distance away

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes,  this house building land would be best suited for someone who wants to live in a smaller city.  Probably his lady will have lived near there in the past and might have her family nearby.   Not for the average expat for sure.  Nothing like Pattaya at all.

8 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  this house building land would be best suited for someone who wants to live in a smaller city.  Probably his lady will have lived near there in the past and might have her family nearby.   Not for the average expat for sure.  Nothing like Pattaya at all.

Heard you might be getting introduced to two potential buyers from elsewhere? 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Krapow said:

hahaha....No , I don't think so.  Way too much talk about the chanote without even a 5 minute conversation with the potential buyer to see if they have any interest in that location or price.  I have the full 'red-bird'  chanote and the land office carefully verify everything or they won't make the transfer.  I am very familiar with the transfer process as last year I sold 5 rai in that same area and transferred the chanote at the Seka land office.  

45 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Send this over to your very wealthy friend,  who has no need or interest in making commission money from the sale...That site doesn't let me post photos---I have no idea why...

Land-DSCN0562.jpg

53 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Send this over to your very wealthy friend,  who has no need or interest in making commission money from the sale...That site doesn't let me post photos---I have no idea why...

Land-DSCN0562.jpg

I don't think he's  @Krapow's friend.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Land-DSCN0562.jpg

No way am I getting involved in this 'negotiation' :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

No way am I getting involved in this 'negotiation' :default_biggrin:

Probably a good idea... hahaha....when they fix the photo posting problem,  I will post it on the other site...No big deal either way.  

This land has been Sold. Thanks to all posters.  While I didn't make a lot of money I did average a better return than leaving the money in the bank.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

This land has been Sold. Thanks to all posters.  While I didn't make a lot of money I did average a better return than leaving the money in the bank.

Wait.... you mean..... did our wealthy "friend" come true to his word?!!

Congrats on the sale.

Edited by Painter

1 hour ago, Painter said:

did our wealthy "friend" come true to his word?!!

I am not sure who or what you are referring to  But  I received No outside help from anyone on this forum  or any other forum.  Believe it or not,  on some other forums ,  I had posters over the years tell me to "forget about it",  "That money is long gone"  ,  "it's only a rice paddy that has no value"  and many other similar comments.  As I was depositing the 500K back into my bank,  I thought to myself that it was a good thing that I didn't take their posts seriously.   As this land was naturally in a Thai ladies name,  I also ignored all the negative 'bad Thai lady'  posts.