Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

23 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Shit yeh.. I had plans to go out to buy some ginger but suddenly changed my mind!!!! 

You should be good to go now. Line of thunderstorms has passed and the sun is coming out. Better get your walk in quick though. With all that moisture on the ground and the sun coming out it's going to make the humidity levels unbearable in an hour or two.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

You should be good to go now. Line of thunderstorms has passed and the sun is coming out. Better get your walk in quick though. With all that moisture on the ground and the sun coming out it's going to make the humidity levels unbearable in an hour or two.

My worry this trip is the high humidity/dampness equating to high incidence of mosquitos.  I have had more problems with mosquito bites this trip than I have had for a long time.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for the push, mate!

I made it to my ginger lady and ordered some for tomorrow then, purely relying on your weather forecast, made it up to Friendship for Strawberry juice..... 90 minute walk!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Thanks for the push, mate!

I made it to my ginger lady and ordered some for tomorrow then, purely relying on your weather forecast, made it up to Friendship for Strawberry juice..... 90 minute walk!

Well the sun never materialized in full force so humidity levels remained at high rather than unbearable levels.

My early warning system (my adopted soi dog that is scared of thunderboomers and hears the low freq rumble before I do and barks) is telling me there are thunderboomers in the area. Whether they make it to central Pattaya remains to be seen.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, greasy spoon said:

just checked pattaya weather bureau so far today weve had 30.8mms

Yup.

After checking the storm trench earlier, I took a little nap. I woke up to a flooded road about a foot deep. Nothing serious as it is slow moving and just above my first step outside.

Time to have a drinky poos now and watch it subside cos I aint going anywhere soon..!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yup.

After checking the storm trench earlier, I took a little nap. I woke up to a flooded road about a foot deep. Nothing serious as it is slow moving and just above my first step outside.

Time to have a drinky poos now and watch it subside cos I aint going anywhere soon..!

At least you were not up all night playing King Canute.

• Thumbs Up 1