Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

3 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

Cool day in spite of the sun, and some northerly breezes. My handyman reckons the cool season is here, at least for the moment. I think the humidity's still too high for that, though. Plus it would be around five or six weeks earlier than usual.

18.00 hrs this evening, them flags are certainly fluttering......Stil all clear.....

032.JPG

Cool day in spite of the sun, and some northerly breezes. My handyman reckons the cool season is here, at least for the moment. I think the humidity's still too high for that, though. Plus it would be around five or six weeks earlier than usual.

18.00 hrs this evening, them flags are certainly fluttering......Stil all clear.....

032.JPG

032.JPG

18.00 hrs this evening, them flags are certainly fluttering......Still all clear.....

032.JPG

18.00 hrs this evening, them flags are certainly fluttering......Still all clear.....

032.JPG

On 10/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, code_slayer_bkk said:

I cannot escape the rain ... it pissed down in BKK for 3 days ... and it has pissed down in the deep South at home ever since I have gotten back ...

When are they every gonna fix the beaches in Patts ?  How many years has this beach project been going on ?

The rainy season is over up here in the north west and if the weather forecast for the next 15 days is to be believed appears to be so in Pattaya/Bangsaray. Another week and I will be back to see for myself.

That does not mean to say it will not rain from time to time just only the ocasional thunderstorm.

Not enough rain in October to fill the reser's! 🥴

No showers for the tourists by Christmas.

Christmas 2021 .................................maybe.

Tourists, that is!

Edited by Jambo

I was actually shivering during my swim this morning, it wasn't especially cold but I think the sudden change in the weather has caused the usual cool, dry season lurgi to appear. The GF's 30km away, so I can't blame her for once, lol. Really, a couple of days ago we were getting heavy rain, and this afternoon the humidity in my garden was 35%, which is low by any standards. Now, where did I leave the Benylin and Strepsils...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1