How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Lanzalad

Do you have a favourite Thai dish..?

On 9/23/2018 at 3:58 AM, Horizondave said:

Any yellow curry.....followed by chicken with cashew nuts although needs to be crispy chicken. Have had some chicken cashew nut meals that have been quite bland. Believe flour and roasted chilli is what is needed to keep me happy.

Finally found a place that serves thai yellow chicken curry - Sailor Bar is Soi8. Did not disappoint.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Got too many favourites but I think the top one is Kanom jeeb. I started eating these when I was 4 maybe 5 years old, always stuck in my memory.                                          I make them here in the UK quite a lot, one of the secrets is the sauce,

🙂

DSC02587-600x399.jpg

Edited by davethailand
  • Like 2

Stir fried morning glory, you can keep the morning glory and put other veg in its place, but that sauce is the dogs bollox when done properly.......

This one is simply with lettuce.

5B788E3D-B398-4FBC-A760-434C163293B4.jpeg

Edited by Sangsom

17 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Stir fried morning glory, you can keep the morning glory and put other veg in its place, but that sauce is the dogs bollox when done properly.......

This one is simply with lettuce.

5B788E3D-B398-4FBC-A760-434C163293B4.jpeg

The Korean version is literally the dogs bollocks.

Sign in to follow this