• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
KWA

Condo wanted - Central Pattaya - Dec/Jan

Condo wanted west of Third Road and between Klang and South Road.  Pool and lift preferred but not show stoppers.  Price up to 15,000 Baht per month.  Microwave, fridge, kettle, cutlery, crockery required.  All of December 2019 and January 2020 but flights not booked yet so I have some flexibility.  I’m in town for the next couple of days if required.

54 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Try @JDM

Seems to be all Jomtien from the website in his signature but I've emailed him to ask.

Just had a look at his website. Whereabouts is that View Talay 2 located in Jomtien. I cant place it at all. Or is on the main drag before you take the right turn for the Beach Rd  ??

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Just had a look at his website. Whereabouts is that View Talay 2 located in Jomtien. I cant place it at all. Or is on the main drag before you take the right turn for the Beach Rd  ??

Pretty sure it is, on the left hand side driving to Jomtien. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/1/2019 at 9:17 AM, KWA said:

Condo wanted west of Third Road and between Klang and South Road.  Pool and lift preferred but not show stoppers.  Price up to 15,000 Baht per month.  Microwave, fridge, kettle, cutlery, crockery required.  All of December 2019 and January 2020 but flights not booked yet so I have some flexibility.  I’m in town for the next couple of days if required.

Have you looked at AirBnB? 

Booking.com have condos listed these days too. 

43 minutes ago, Esco said:

Have you looked at AirBnB? 

Booking.com have condos listed these days too. 

I haven't really looked anywhere yet and just put this up as I was in Pattaya and could look any potential candidates over.  It's been mentioned elsewhere that owners might not want to commit so far out.

2 hours ago, RR007 said:

Yes I think it is next to VT1 on left before you turn as you say.

• Thumbs Up 1

My apologies for the late reply to this matter , I have had a big problem with my internet.

Its all sorted now.

I don't have any apartments in the area you have mentioned.

I think you will be hard pressed to find someone to take a booking for Dec Jan 2020 for 15,000tb a month and if you did you would run the risk of your rental being canceled at the last moment as a better offer or a long rental is offered to the landlord ( not how I roll however many do ).

JDM

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/17/2019 at 3:14 PM, RR007 said:

@JDM What deposit do you require from your Condos please....??

3 months or longer = 1 months rental fee.

1 month = 5,000tb

2 month = 10,000tb

You can pay the equivalent in your home country money so you don't have a lot of Thai Bart the day you leave.

I find a lot of customers like this option Last week I returned a 200GBP security deposit to a guy who had stayed a year on an ED visa.

All security deposits are placed in an envelope and placed in a safe so what you give me is what you get back.

JDM

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, JDM said:

3 months or longer = 1 months rental fee.

1 month = 5,000tb

2 month = 10,000tb

You can pay the equivalent in your home country money so you don't have a lot of Thai Bart the day you leave.

I find a lot of customers like this option Last week I returned a 200GBP security deposit to a guy who had stayed a year on an ED visa.

All security deposits are placed in an envelope and placed in a safe so what you give me is what you get back.

JDM

Thank you for concise reply. Very fair