• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
PSP

Babydolls Agogo, Soi 15 Walking Street

Number 64 and 71 are true sisters (same parents). They will both go together but they won't do girl on girl with each other. May check off someone's bucket list. 18b6c31fef5c8dd4f07d220d51ec6b87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

Number 64 and 71 are true sisters (same parents). They will both go together but they won't do girl on girl with each other. May check off someone's bucket list. 18b6c31fef5c8dd4f07d220d51ec6b87.jpg

They do not look like Sisters IMO.

They weren't trying to sell it to me when they told me and Paul didn't even know. I asked more detailed questions and they answered honestly from what I could tell. I believe Mama Nut knew they were sisters and confirmed it too. She knew I wasn't barfining either. In person I saw some resemblances that the picture doesn't capture. I guess someone could check their id's.

They weren't trying to sell it to me when they told me and Paul didn't even know. I asked more detailed questions and they answered honestly from what I could tell. I believe Mama Nut knew they were sisters and confirmed it too. She knew I wasn't barfining either. In person I saw some resemblances that the picture doesn't capture. I guess someone could check their id's.

I'll give them a sniff later and find out :-)

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes the older one is not really interested in singing karaoke but the younger one made motions that she was up for it. :-)
I laughed when the older sister actually shook her head no and then promptly pointed at her sister and nodded yes that she sings.

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

I laughed when the older sister actually shook her head no and then promptly pointed at her sister and nodded yes that she sings.

Nothing like keeping it in the family...!!

• Like 1

Number 20 yodels and sings some great Mor Lam Isaan type folk songs ......

think that was what she was sighing, moaning and groaning about  ??? ... Buriram's finest. :default_air_kiss: