• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
coxyhog

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Awesome. I don't go every year now but did for a number of years. First time I went with a mate we were just 'car struck' watching them all go up the hill-climb for the first couple of hours we were there....."mate that's a xxxxx", "that's a xxxxx", "omg it's a xxxx" etc. Literally seeing all your dream cars, a lot of them for the first time ever, in one day, and not just on display but actually being thrashed up a tight hill-climb where you're a few feet away from them is something to remember and smile about forever.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

• Like 2

The one that really stuck in my mind was the Irving Vincent going up the hill,mostly on it's back wheel,awesome machine & awesome sound.

• Like 2

I’ve been in the past, but the full entry cost this year is £308, add in a few nights hotel fees and meals and you are soon up to £1K. 

Still, for a petrol head, well worth it. 

Some fantastic cars and motorcycles and great events over the week. 

• Surprised 1

3 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I’ve been in the past, but the full entry cost this year is £308, add in a few nights hotel fees and meals and you are soon up to £1K. 

Still, for a petrol head, well worth it. 

Some fantastic cars and motorcycles and great events over the week. 

Great photos but at £1k I’m out but happy to see these exhibits 

The one i'll always remember was Stirling Moss driving the SLR 722 that he won the Mille Milgia in record time in thrapping it up the track.