Thai Vloggers

Aqualung

4 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I liked Geoff Carter's style, when I say liked I mean I didn't want to kill him quite as much as the rest of them.

I like Geoff but he's gone off the boil this last year or so . His mate DD something or other was a bit of a goofball ! 

Recently been watching a few of Edward Sweeny's vids . Quite good if you can stomach the Scouse accent . 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I liked Geoff Carter's style, when I say liked I mean I didn't want to kill him quite as much as the rest of them.

This is my favourite post of 2019.

I just watched Kevs Cheap Charlie Breakfast post and thought how do Thais allow us in their wonderful country.

89 Baht breakfast  sorry BAAAHHHTTT  for Sarf London. 

Some of the Americans are far worse however......... thank God !!! :default_gathering:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few bearable ones, well for watching 2 or 3 times only, Geoff for his accent is one.

A majority of cunts who love to hear themselves speaking and being on camera. 

Some dreamers and idiots that should better abstain as they look ridicule. Amongst which the ones "my life for for 300 USD per month in Issan" ....

A very few who put their sexy gf on screen making it worth to watch. There is an young Yank named David Bond who usually has top girls with him. 

Feck me, I should made some of my life in the jungle ? With my mate Ahmed chanting in the background !

• Haha 1

my main vloggers are

Kev-in-Thailand,

Big Fat Besty

NDTVi

some up country

Gordon Tickle

toon and Leigh porpfang farm thailand

notime2bsad

and for food reviews

Mark Wiens

every now and then some walking street vloggers

regards

grayray

4 hours ago, grayray said:

my main vloggers are

Kev-in-Thailand,

Big Fat Besty

NDTVi

some up country

Gordon Tickle

toon and Leigh porpfang farm thailand

notime2bsad

and for food reviews

Mark Wiens

every now and then some walking street vloggers

regards

grayray

forgot one other

"Nid eyes of a Thai

9 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I like Geoff but he's gone off the boil this last year or so . His mate DD something or other was a bit of a goofball ! 

Recently been watching a few of Edward Sweeny's vids . Quite good if you can stomach the Scouse accent . 

Ed Sweeny's a joke- saw him doing a "review "of one of the Indian hotels on Soi Honey where he claimed to be staying- maybe they gave him a night for free.

Did see him having breakfast in Game On and to be fair to him he came across OK, at least he was polite to the staff. He was wearing the old school Singha vest wardrobe, didn't do him any favours as the guy is more hairy than Richard Keys!!

I tried out a couple of his recommendations in PP, as quality as his Soi Honey hotel- avoid!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I feel sad that I don't know or watch any Vloggers.

Doesn't seem I am missing much.

You and me together, I have never watched a Vlog (never even heard of the term before this forum), My only experience of a Vlog is when they have been posted here and that just confirmed my thoughts that they are of no real use to me. 

Don't tell Mr Egg though as I just saw his video on Facebook, nice view of the sea though.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You and me together, I have never watched a Vlog (never even heard of the term before this forum), My only experience of a Vlog is when they have been posted here and that just confirmed my thoughts that they are of no real use to me. 
Don't tell Mr Egg though as I just saw his video on Facebook, nice view of the sea though.

I’m always asked to do more videos but I don’t ever see it as an income stream, just as a laugh.

I dont follow anyone n particular, however i do like Geoff Carter stuff, I am sorry to hear that Kev in Thailand is poorly, I just can not stand his videos one iota, seen him a few times walking around town, but just not my cup of tea, a reason for me not to go to the Hideaway on a Wednesday night,

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

I used to watch Kev in Thailand on occassion, hope he get through his challenge for sure. 

Sad, I do watch this guy on occassion, for obvious reasons LOL! 

Thats the David Bond guy I mentionned earlier.

Nice girl, but the sounds sounds like an idiot. But it seems to work, he has a bunch of followers and his own (paying) website.

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1

Couple of aussies .....Thailand unplugged and Our life Thai. 

Stephen from Thailand Unplugged seems to be back in Oz leaving his cute wife Meaw back in BKK. He just produces boring live stream vids of late .

Brad from Our life Thai seems a nice enough chap . Married to a bkk girl ,they actually work together at the same company . They've done a few good videos.

• Like 1