Thai Vloggers

Aqualung

On 3/10/2019 at 1:26 PM, tommy dee said:

kevin is sick, no insuracne but has the cash, lucky him, a mill plus for treatment.  wish him well

There is a go fund me for Kev to pay his medical bills.

People should not travel without insurance if they dont have the cash to pay the bills.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

People should not travel without insurance if they dont have the cash to pay the bills.

I agree with that statement- Insurance is a must 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I donated to a BM on this board to assist with his medical bills and would do so again to anyone in need. Agree that people should have medical insurance but have no issue stepping in to help if they are known to me (even in just the cyber would).

• Like 2

I donated to a BM on this board to assist with his medical bills and would do so again to anyone in need. Agree that people should have medical insurance but have no issue stepping in to help if they are known to me (even in just the cyber would).
Was not questioning the morals of other when it comes to helping out someone else who is in financial need.

If it an avoidable predicament they are on their own as far as Iam concoerned unless they are a relative..... even then I would remind them of their irresponsible stupidity..... assuming they have not done the go find me thing.... then I walk away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Was not questioning the morals of other when it comes to helping out someone else who is in financial need.

If it an avoidable predicament they are on their own as far as Iam concoerned unless they are a relative..... even then I would remind them of their irresponsible stupidity..... assuming they have not done the go find me thing.... then I walk away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Same.

If a family I may help

If a real friend (not a mate..), and I have only 2 or 3 in life, I may help

All the others, sorry......

If you wanna play the game, respect the rules, dont expect charity.

I mean, guy is vlogging , enjoying popularity, maybe making a few bath, and when it goes to shit we have to help ? Come on !

Same for the ones "living the dream", falling in love, forget common sense, overstay, do drugs etc.... 

And then we have to help them out ?

Sorry. This is the jungle, read the rules before playing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Same.

If a family I may help

If a real friend (not a mate..), and I have only 2 or 3 in life, I may help

All the others, sorry......

If you wanna play the game, respect the rules, dont expect charity.

I mean, guy is vlogging , enjoying popularity, maybe making a few bath, and when it goes to shit we have to help ? Come on !

Same for the ones "living the dream", falling in love, forget common sense, overstay, do drugs etc.... 

And then we have to help them out ?

Sorry. This is the jungle, read the rules before playing.

please dont qoute me and reply as a common theme is that you do not like my reply to and I end up on mod watch.

Ironically you will cry about this reply and mod watch for me once again.

Edited by Sir_Fondles
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sir_Fondles said:

please dont qoute me and reply as a common theme is that you do not like my reply to and I end up on mod watch.

Ironically you will cry about this reply and mod watch for me once again.

Feck me, I need to learn English...

Sorry mate, I am not sure how to take this answer ?

Lets put it on language and cultural differences ?

And 4 glasses of Rosé.....

Naah, considering its you, its not the 4 glasses....

Edited by Thai Spice

5 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I've also donated to a BM when I determined that unexpected expenses of medical treatment was more than they could afford.   

Kev has never said that he could not afford the treatment.   He planned well for his retirement and felt he could self insure.    He has never implied that this is not the case.

I was hoping that Kev in his second video would have said "I appreciate all the donations but I can afford this treatment which is why I felt safe self-insuring.    Please don't send donations and those already sent to me will be sent instead to <insert name of charity>"     That would have been a class thing to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

I am the same, he was on the same row as me on the plane last year, he is so loud and his language is grating

And kev was on the plane for a stopover in the uk, then to sell a property and land in spain, he is comfortable, i think he can and should pay for it, with out the sympathy hand held out, that said i wish him well, horrible place to find yourself in. Best wishes to him

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, 3 minutes was more than enough. Speaking to say nothing...

WTH is the Nightwish logo doing there ?

He doesn't look so good. Dont wish him bad, but its the life he choose. Maybe time to change it.

I guess they are sponsoring his vlogs.

NDTVi also has the same logo on his vlogs , think he has promoted a few of their bars in some of his vids 

20 seconds in Thailand - also has the NW logo and he's not even based in Pattaya...

No idea why they would want to sponsor these guys TBH ...

Edited by Stillearly

31 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, 3 minutes was more than enough. Speaking to say nothing...

WTH is the Nightwish logo doing there ?

He doesn't look so good. Dont wish him bad, but its the life he choose. Maybe time to change it.

He's lost a lot a weight compared to the photos I have seen of him on FB a couple of years ago. Never watch Vloggers much but he seems like a nice enough person. I hope it all works out for him.

Just curious as how the life he chose gave him a tumor in his esophagus?

Kev admits he took a chance to wait till he reached 60 before he got health insurance,but at 59 this year he gets cancer.

I feel for him, he gives me a laugh,doing videos in the soi and than going off about noise.

it was "20 seconds in Thailand" who started Kevs gofund me page.i hope it helps Kev have a little bit more peace in his remaining years.

by the look of him in his latest vid,he will be flat out seeing xmas this year.

he has many times did his bit, to help out those in need.

regards

grayray

• 3 months later...

That annoying Rob in Thailand has recently given an update on Kevs situation. Apparently Kevs cancer has spread and next month he's heading back to the UK to spend time with his family as well as talking to doctors there. Good luck to him.