• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Lanzalad

The start of the rest of my life.

Smashing news Phil, we are very happy for you and all the best with your future treatment mate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Amazing news Phil. Keep it up and you'll be back to normal before you know it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Amazing, mate!

Puts everything else into perspective. 

Give little Thomas such a big hug and start planning things are you going to do together. 

• Like 2

All the very best with it Phil .

Hope you keep improving and enjoying your new life with your family

• Like 2

Great stuff, Phil. Very best of luck with the "bad news".

What a good decision it was to return to the UK!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Great stuff, Phil. Very best of luck with the "bad news".

What a good decision it was to return to the UK!

I agree could have been a bit dodgy with out a top notch insurance policy in thailand

• Like 2

That's fantastic news, keep that fighting spirit going. While the treatment is important of course, I've always believed that a strong will and positive mindset can help enormously. You obviously have both, which is brilliant.

We haven't met (yet) but my thoughts are with you and I wish you all the very best for the coming weeks.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

having seen what you have gone thru so far mate, and heard the good/bad/scary and worse.. you brought a damn tear to my eye when we chatted earlier.  how the f am i supposed to maintain my callous reputation when u do that  :)  made up for u

• Like 3

Have always said "A quitter never wins and a winner never quits"  Good on you for staying the course and going through what you have been. 

Your young Son when he gets older, both you and Mom will tell him this is what Dad had gone through and.....because of you, he fought hard.

Well done Lanzaland and nothing but the best to you going forward.

Great update.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Anyway enough of this sentimental shite have you not sorted other people's PayPal problems out yet? Fucking shambles!

Exactly, the important stuff 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Fantastic news for you and the family, thanks for sharing and the very best of luck to you all for the future.

• Like 2

Great news Phil stay positive and keep strong ...in remission wow !!!  Best news you could hope to hear.

Hope we're both around to see young Thomas and Iona meet up one day ... :default_drinks:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Thanks for all the messages.

I'm currently sat on my sofa and watching Puang play with little Thomas in her arms.

This has been such a rollercoaster and its so nice to look at my wife and son knowing i'm going to be around.

I really cant get todays meeting out of my head.. 

And here, don't be thinking I've forgot about that post you made a few months ago saying when the treatment is done, you're gonna start the going to the gym, full lifestyle change :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Thanks for all the messages.

I'm currently sat on my sofa and watching Puang play with little Thomas in her arms.

This has been such a rollercoaster and its so nice to look at my wife and son knowing i'm going to be around.

I really cant get todays meeting out of my head.. 

It's gave everyone in my house a lift with this news Phil.

Just enjoy life and every day as much as you can. Nobody knows what's around the corner for us, look at that plane crash yesterday. Life's like that. You're getting a second chance, make the most of it. If anyone deserves it, it's you.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Krapow said:

And here, don't be thinking I've forgot about that post you made a few months ago saying when the treatment is done, you're gonna start the going to the gym, full lifestyle change :default_biggrin:

Gyms are old hat, crack open a tennents super:default_beer:

Edited by farangme
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'm sure that was the morphine mate... 😀

I've been warned by the doctor to change my diet and life style. no smoking no drinking unless its for a season.

3 minutes ago, farangme said:

Gyms are old hat, crack open a tennents super:default_beer:

Put the purple tins down, and get back in there. You know you want to. 

I've just arrived for the first of this week's 4. 

Don't listen to him @Lanzalad, you'll end up like Rab C Nesbitt, only more grumpy :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1