How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  

12 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Troubling sings. This debt thing in Thailand and China could very well result in another currency crisis.

Good for mongers I suppose.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1644312/Household-debt-squeezing-the-nation#cxrecs_s

IMHO, every economy is a house of cards, and it will all come tumbling down at sometime in the future. I just read what is happening in Venezuela and it is sickening!  

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Mrmango said:

IMHO, every economy is a house of cards, and it will all come tumbling down at sometime in the future. I just read what is happening in Venezuela and it is sickening!  

It would be the same in Britain if Comrade Corbyn was PM.

7 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

It would be the same in Britain if Comrade Corbyn was PM.

Not being a Brit, but from what little I know, I doubt it.

It took years of total gutting the private and his incompetent lackys running and looting the public sector and when the power fails, you have nothing but looting, killing, starvation and no drinking water for the city's residents. 

It took years to get to that point, but when the tipping point tipped, it was immediate and there will be massive loss of life

Edited by Mrmango

Sign in to follow this