Just read about this, it’s obvious either the Mafia isn’t nearly as powerful, or this guy was super low-key. Everyone knows about John Gotti, but this was his successor??? Never heard of him

On 3/14/2019 at 7:31 PM, Golfingboy said:

Just read about this, it’s obvious either the Mafia isn’t nearly as powerful, or this guy was super low-key. Everyone knows about John Gotti, but this was his successor??? Never heard of him

Obviously John was a fool to choose the limelight. Most real mafioso are extremely low key, and they're still very powerful because of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/14/2019 at 5:06 PM, Krapow said:

Head of the 'family'.

Shot 6 times and then ran over.

Pretty conclusive!

That would be suicide in Thailand.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Can't access it in Europe, though i'd like to read it.

C&P?

Here you go, as requested...

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our    award-winning journalism.

2 minutes ago, ArtyGraph said:

Here you go, as requested...

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our    award-winning journalism.

Aye, that's what I said in my post 🙄

Seems the guy that killed him was some young headcase that wanted to go out with his niece but was warned off her. 

So thought it was a good idea just to go shot him dead 😄

Niece must be some shag, though i'd say it's highly unlikely he'll ever find out lol

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this