Sign in to follow this  
Thinkingallowed

Binge watching

7 hours ago, mikey said:

Just finished Black Sails which I rate as the best series since Deadwood for no-frills tell it like it was television. Liked to watch one episode nightly buy sometimes get hooked into watching 2 or 3.

Deadwood! Now there was something worth watching. 

Binge watch

Nothing better than being left alone for an afternoon with everything done and putting on the latest thing iv chosen.

Currently on s4 of Homeland and loving it ,

My fave is probably Ray Donavon or Power.

It all started with Breaking Bad for me.

I prefer mini series to movies all day long now.

• Like 3

Tell you even if you're not a fan of Clarkson May and the Hamster go and watch GT3 I think its the 8th episode in the series with the motorhomes and the demolition derby at the end. I was crying with laughter

I always wonder with these threads how much time people must have to watch TV as I never seem to have much time at all. I do appreciate some may be able to watch TV while working although that is impossible for me with my type of work. 

I suppose I have never really been a lover of series TV although was an avid fan of Dallas back in the day.

I have made time for a few series over the years and I do remember watching the Sopranos on a bit of a Binge after Al Mc gave me the boxed set. 

I also binged on Killing Eve and Ballers recently via HDPRIME after they were recommended to me, Killing Eve was especially good.,

Like some I have never watched one episode of GOT or other popular choices here.

Possibly also something to do with not having a TV although I do watch some programs on my Laptop.

Binge watching the 6 Nations rugby this afternoon, but I've never heard of half the programs mentioned here let alone watched them.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Binge watching the 6 Nations rugby this afternoon, but I've never heard of half the programs mentioned here let alone watched them.

I can quite happily watch a full day's play of a test match or ODI,but unless you pay for SKY or BT you don't get to anymore.

I'm too much of a current affairs/News freak to really binge watch a series.

Can do about 2 episodes, 3 max, then there'll be some news programme I want to watch.

Downloaded Boardwalk Empire the other day, though haven't started yet, too much Brexit stuff currently going on :default_biggrin:

34 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'm too much of a current affairs/News freak to really binge watch a series.

Can do about 2 episodes, 3 max, then there'll be some news programme I want to watch.

Downloaded Boardwalk Empire the other day, though haven't started yet, too much Brexit stuff currently going on :default_biggrin:

Can't remember the last time i watched the news,i just read the BBC news website headlines.Then i see its full of the usual PC bullshit about how hard black people have it then i am done for the day regarding news.😀

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Can't remember the last time i watched the news,i just read the BBC news website headlines.Then i see its full of the usual PC bullshit about how hard black people have it then i am done for the day regarding news.😀

Shsssssh, @Ivan the terrible will have you hung drawn and quartered for reading that :default_biggrin:

Naw, there's that many different news /current affairs related outlets out there, that's why it takes up too  much of my time ffs

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Shsssssh, @Ivan the terrible will have you hung drawn and quartered for reading that :default_biggrin:

Naw, there's that many different news /current affairs related outlets out there, that's why it takes up too  much of my time ffs

I like the ostrich approach,bury your head in the sand and ignore all the bad news in the world.

Its rarely good news so its why i keep it to a minimum.Spend most time on the sport section on the BBC site.

Anyway,i'm off to watch the latest episode of Star Trek Discovery on Netflix,good series that.

Back home here in the states, I am an avid fan of "Live PD" you get to see the best of the best, the good old USA has to offer with dirtbag criminals.

Love it when they get caught! 

On 3/15/2019 at 7:39 AM, RR007 said:

Am I the only person alive who has never seen an episode of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad !

Currently watching Grand Tour 3 and on 4th episode off one of the free sites

https://www1.123movies.la/serie/the-grand-tour-7zp3mj4/s3/watching.html

+ 3 never seen Game of Thrones ...quite liked the YouTube clip of the naked woman doing the walk of shame and have the boxset of Breaking Bad in Thailand but no mate never seen either like the young man from Bristol above.

Not a binge watcher .... 

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

+ 3 never seen Game of Thrones ...quite liked the YouTube clip of the naked woman doing the walk of shame and have the boxset of Breaking Bad in Thailand but no mate never seen either like the young man from Bristol above.

Not a binge watcher .... 

Namps,

why do women rub their eyes when they wake up in the mornings??

give up??????????????????

cause they don't have balls to scratch :default_gathering:

regards

grayray

35 minutes ago, grayray said:

Namps,

why do women rub their eyes when they wake up in the mornings??

give up??????????????????

cause they 

Think how the fcuk did I end up with this 93 year old deaf Aussie old bastard ............. I must have been very very drunk ...... :default_drink:

Up the Hammers Ray .....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Deadwood! Now there was something worth watching. 

Then you would enjoy Black Sails...

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Think how the fcuk did I end up with this 93 year old deaf Aussie old bastard ............. I must have been very very drunk ...... :default_drink:

Up the Hammers Ray .....

Namps,

easy you wanted to get a education on doing the right thing when you spill someones beer :default_beer:

"iam forever blowing bubbles" not jacko's monkey either ya sick puppy :default_fam21:

regards

grayray

19 hours ago, galenkia said:

I can quite happily watch a full day's play of a test match or ODI,but unless you pay for SKY or BT you don't get to anymore.

The SFA in their wisdom decided to sell the rights of the Scottish Cup to Premier Sports, so even if you have already paid for Sky/Bt sports you have to fork out again to see the games. Feckin money grabbing bstards. Killing the game for the man in the street.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this