How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
ArtyGraph

England 31 Scotland 0

Agree ............... fucking Lazarus what a bastard he was  ...... can we get Warren Gatland as our next coach ??? 

Mind you I'm getting strangely aroused by watching the women's rugby just now ....  England just scored 2 minutes 10 seconds in ... some big girls in there blimey !! 7-0

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Agree ............... fucking Lazarus what a bastard he was  ...... can we get Warren Gatland as our next coach ??? 

Mind you I'm getting strangely aroused by watching the women's rugby just now ....  England just scored 2 minutes 10 seconds in ... some big girls in there blimey !! 7-0

Namps,

I knew it,you are one sick puppy:default_527:

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

49 minutes ago, grayray said:

Namps,

I knew it,you are one sick puppy:default_527:

regards

grayray

Go and shag one of your Abbo bar girls you randy old goat :default_drinks:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Go and shag one of your Abbo bar girls you randy old goat :default_drinks:

Namps

only if you take sloppy seconds--------------------------------again :default_cheers:

regards

grayray :default_crazy:

Edited by grayray

Sign in to follow this