How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Toy Boy

Movies to watch

This used to be a popular thread on the old Secrets forum. I can't find a new version of it here using search, so I'll try starting one up and see if we get any response.

It would be easy to start with something recent and brilliant, like say Bohemian Rhapsody which I loved. Or maybe Aquaman, or Stan & Ollie. I've seen some highly enjoyable Australian films though, and a few weeks ago I watched one which I thought was one of the best, The Tracker (2002).

(N.B. not to be confused with the Ray Winstone offering, Tracker, from 2010 set in NZ)

It's filmed in the Flinders range in South Australia and there's some beautiful scenery that's photographed very nicely. I initially though the director was trying to be too artsy-fartsy with the music and native paintings, but he's fitted it all together perfectly and it really works well. The story's a nice one too, some convincing racist acting there, but I guess it probably was pretty much like that back in the 1920's when the movie is set. I won't spoil it by saying anything more, but it's a great way to spend 90 minutes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212132/

the-tracker-on-demand.jpg

• Like 1

My cable provider just sent me 4 free pay per views, I started with Creed 2. I liked it, but then again it’s always hard to dislike a Rocky movie.

The actor who plays Dolph’s son is seriously jacked

I just watched Hangover ll for about the 7th time. For some reason that is one of those movies I never get tired of watching.

It is one of my favorite comedies. Perhaps I am a bit biased because of so many great scenes in Thailand and places I've seen. But I also think it is a well put together movie, good acting and funny as hell.

IMO blows Hangover I and III away.

• Thumbs Up 1

A true story of a power struggle between an Irishman and the mob in Cleveland, Ohio and made Cleveland the bombing capitol of the America for a time.59b6a8f6c5650bb3960226b698524b68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, davethailand said:

Green book.

Best film I've seen for a long time.

🙂

I haven't got around to watching that one yet, I'll fast track it.

I've watched the Rise of the Footsoldier 3 films multiple times and eagerly await the 4th installment later this year set in Marbella. All of first 3 based on true story with Carlton Leach Pat Tate and co

Sign in to follow this