Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

A nymphomaniac could never find enough men to satisfy her so she decided to buy her own dildo.

Now she had an old boyfriend who stocked some unique sexual aids and went along to ask him for something extra special."

As it happens, I've just had this magic dildo delivered," he said. "It's from Haiti and it's got strange powers. All you have to say is "Dildo G-Spot" and it will do the business." 

So didnt listen anymore but paid the money and she took it home, unwrapped it and she said "Dildo G-Spot" 

The dildo jumped out of the box and up between her legs. It was the most fantastic feeling she'd ever had but when she wanted it to stop, it wouldn't.  She didn't listen when he said the words to make it stop and nothing she tried worked. It was becoming a serious problem. Hours and hours.

"There's only one thing to do," she thought to herself. "I'd better get to the Hospital for help." 

So she jumped in the car and drove as fast as she could to the Hospital - but on the way a policeman stopped her for speeding.  She explained her predicament to him, in between having another orgasm, but the policeman looked at her as if she was mad.

"If I believed that, I'd believe anything," he said. "Dildo my ass!" 

• Haha 1