Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

A horny gorilla sees a lion bent over a small stream, taking a drink. The gorilla runs up behind the lion, grabs on, and has his way with him. The gorilla then takes off running, with the very angry lion on his heels. As they run through the jungle, the gorilla gets a bit of a lead, and sees a British safari camp ahead.

The gorilla enters the camp, grabs some khakis that are hung out to dry, and puts on pants, a shirt, and a hat. He sits on a chair by the campfire and grabs a copy of the local paper, pretending to read, to hide his face.

The lion enters the campsite and lets out a huge roar. He yells, “did anyone see a gorilla run through here?”

The gorilla, in full disguise, calls out, “you mean the one that f***d the lion up the ass?”

The lion exclaims, “oh my god! It’s in the paper already?”

• Haha 5

I was running down the street with several other people and a guy started running next to me. 
He said “why is everyone running”?

I said there’s a lion escaped from the zoo in the area, he said “which way did it go”? 
I replied, you don’t think I’m fucking chasing it do you?

• Haha 3

I was fired from my job for giving up my seat to a blind lady. Not going to be easy to get another job driving a bus. 

Spent a month working as a stage set designer but wasn't very productive and fell out with the boss. I left without making a scene. 

Non alcoholic beer is a bit like licking out your sister - tastes the same but it's just wrong. 

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

1200ae54-502a-4efe-a834-3f3e60471b8a.jpg

If anyone needs to understand why things are so screwed up theses days (and they are - it aint us just being old males) - it is because women like this are over-educated idiots and are involved in way too many areas of life. Not saying they should stay in the kitchen, but when they were there, only one man had to put up with all their sheite - now we all have to do it. Sorry - not a joke - although it is a joke. And that is why I love my Thai wife to bits - she knows and accepts who shie is and is extremely happy with life (unlike the idiot above) - she was brought up the old way - the much better way. 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3