Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

An elderly man went into the confession box and said to the priest, “Father I’m 80 years old, married, with four kids and last night I had a wild threesome with two hot 18-year-olds.”
“My son, when was the last time you were in confession?” asked the priest.
“Never, father, I’m Jewish,” came the reply.
“Why are you telling me, then?” asked the priest.
“I’m telling everybody!” said the old bloke.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Bulls and sex

My wife and I went to the County Agricultural Show and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said:

THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs ..... Smiled and said, "He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week".

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said:

THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, "WOW~~That's more than twice a week! .......... You could learn a lot from him".

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said:

THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said,
"That's once a day .. You could REALLY learn something from this one".

I looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow".

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and the doctors say I should eventually make a full recovery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not a joke as such, but true old tale.....

"Many moons ago, when Hugh Laurie and Sir Stephen of Fry were just becoming 'known', they were interviewed on a BBC radio show. Mr Fry asked what the foam covers on the end of the mics were called. To which Hugh Laurie said, 'They're called 'Spoffles' and they prevent what's known as 'Popping'.

Stephen Fry, the host and the engineer were all impressed by Hugh Laurie's knowledge and the interview continued.

Years passed, and once again Fry and Laurie were in a BBC radio studio. The engineer said something like he'll just adjust the Spoffle.

Hugh Laurie says, 'The what?' And the engineer explains that this is what the foam things are called.

"'Good Lord,' laughs Hugh, 'I made that word up on the spot years ago in a studio!'"

Edited by Shaksey
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...