Yesitisdakid

Scooters Secrets Business Thread

18 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Had girls but many were busy serving drinks

Not good-to-go? 

It does look as if they have got rid of some (or all) of the mirrors inside.  These made photography very difficult. particularly with flash.

6 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Recognized one gentleman at the bar, not making pizzas tonight....

Yes, or schooling @Rompho Ray in political debates :nailbiting:

19 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Recognized one gentleman at the bar, not making pizzas tonight....

Does he still have the computerised POS business?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

How many of the old staff seem to still be there?

I was thinking the same thing.

Nice to see it coming back to life. 

Man, that sure came together quick.

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

It's a good looking bar good atmosphere very busy I think they're going to do really well

20190330_212503.thumb.jpg.4259dca5c97e0d88841f943bf8714690.jpg20190330_211738.thumb.jpg.5f1606e151797191ae1ba423d29c1210.jpg20190330_211712.thumb.jpg.414eff9d30dc9a8c3bc016bbe27755b7.jpg20190330_194412.thumb.jpg.0f97d7341f2ad5d4f61486e1698af976.jpg20190330_194345.thumb.jpg.30dd50c0228a479faa532a924e52d0f0.jpg

Thanks Larry. Where are the girls?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 1canbrian said:

no shirt no drink...………………………….yet a guy in vest??????   same same  but differant

is like cambodia secrets. first said dress code.now shrts teeshirts and sandals like beer bar

• Haha 1

I'll have to pop my head in next time I'm in town to see if it's attracting a regular clientele or just the occasional passer bye.

As soon as I get home I will post my photo's.

As well as at the Party I took a few this morning when the bar was empty which will give a better overall view of the new Scooters at Secrets.

As one would expect from the opening night it was very busy and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

An important question - What are prices like ? (It is close to Walking Street after all)

How much for a SML ?

Was the booze cold ?

Scooters women are generally pretty good - so I'll check them out for myself next trip.

Wish them well. I like the Scooter Bars.

12 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Does he still have the computerised POS business?

I don't even know if he has the pizza business.  Just used to see him at PL meetings back in the day.

10 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Nice to see it coming back to life. 

Man, that sure came together quick.

Twenty two days less the Election when all the workers said they were going home to vote and one day when the electricity was down from 9 - 5 pm.

No major structural alterations but changes included a new floor, toilets, tables, bar seating, music video's, lighting, external sitting area and "canopy" and a multitude of interior fixtures and fittings and complete redecoration.

Steve, the guy in charge of the building team, treated each set back ( and there were several) as a personal challenge to be overcome which he did on every occasion. The final one was 6 hours before the official start of the Party when it was discovered that 4 of the TV's had been fried when the outside electrical transformer box blew up about 3 weeks ago. Scooters had 3 TV's in storage which were speedingly repatriated. Unfortunately the two TV's over the Bar were the ones not working on the night although I think that will be remedied within a day or two. The music played at a level that did not interupt conversation and coped well.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1