Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

17 hours ago, Jambo said:

We could do with a good few more closing down.

One of the ongoing problems is that there are just far too many Bars and GoGo's all chasing the same diminished western customer base. It has been like that in Pattaya for years.

That is nothing to fear for those that provide the service that customers want, at a price they see as value for money, in friendly and comfortable premises with attractive eye candy in the background.

Most customers like to see attractive girls in the premises even when they have no intention of actually renting them. It has always been like that and always will be as long as guys are attracted to pussy.....................................and beers!

Agree. But if people begin to feel like they're getting soaked or under appreciated they'll leave. The high BF's are a real turn off. Not going to fly anymore for bars who like to keep regular customers, maybe for a 2 week mill., but not for a bar who wants to attract long time regulars. Especially those places that charge an early and late BF. f**k that !

Who's going to pay that when they have a phone full of numbers ?

But... you really cant replace a good bar with girls that you can have a good look at and interview.

• Thumbs Up 3

JeeeeeeeeeeZ had to look twice, thought I had logged into Live there for a moment.

Back on topic let's not forget the exchange rate.

Best year was getting well over 30 to the $

Last trip around 27

Today 22.5. That makes a huge difference.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lantern said:

JeeeeeeeeeeZ had to look twice, thought I had logged into Live there for a moment.

Back on topic let's not forget the exchange rate.

Best year was getting well over 30 to the $

Last trip around 27

Today 22.5. That makes a huge difference.

Don't mention senders ffs.

I apologise to whichever BM who considered it necessary to report me for my use of a profanity.

Actually, I have a lot more respect for Thai Spice's excellent response and duly apologise to him for my incorrect use of the word "affinity" when "dislike" would have been more appropriate. :default_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

22 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I apologise to whichever BM who considered it necessary to report me for my use of a profanity.

Actually, I have a lot more respect for Thai Spice's excellent response and duly apologise to him for my incorrect use of the word "affinity" when "dislike" would have been more appropriate. :default_biggrin:

Its OK mate. 

Blame it on me speak no good english ?

And sorry it has caused stress to the "reporter" and caused work for the mods ! 

Look at the positive side , now we know the "report" function is efficient...

Ok, back to the news for the next Brexit episode !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

This thread is getting better than watching Eastenders 555555.

Time will tell so I think we should all stop this bashing ( deserved or not ) and come back to it in a few months with an update.

JDM

Edited by JDM

Steve, the  guy heading up the building team that has transformed Secrets into "Scooters at Secrets" has performed a minor miracle to get the Bar finished for the opening Party this evening. Having spent much of the last three weeks visiting a building site most days I was certain the opening would have to be postponed particularly when the power in the Walking Street area was turned off for a complete working day earlier this week.

Scooters at Secrets opens at 8pm tonight and all are welcome.

Scooters invite.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still a hive of activity particularly from the cleaning team and lots of members of staff who have come into assist,

There will be some that will not like the change for this really is a complete transformation but I think they will very much be in the minority.

Some will not believe their eyes - that I absolutely guarantee!

Keep an open mind.

Come see the phoenix arising for yourself.

Scooters at Secrets opens at 8pm this evening.

I also absolutely guarantee a hip hop free zone! :default_biggrin:

Edited by Jambo