Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

58 minutes ago, 1canbrian said:

no shirt no drink...………………………….yet a guy in vest??????   same same  but differant

is like cambodia secrets. first said dress code.now shrts teeshirts and sandals like beer bar

• Haha 1

As soon as I get home I will post my photo's.

As well as at the Party I took a few this morning when the bar was empty which will give a better overall view of the new Scooters at Secrets.

As one would expect from the opening night it was very busy and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

An important question - What are prices like ? (It is close to Walking Street after all)

How much for a SML ?

Was the booze cold ?

Scooters women are generally pretty good - so I'll check them out for myself next trip.

Wish them well. I like the Scooter Bars.

10 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Nice to see it coming back to life. 

Man, that sure came together quick.

Twenty two days less the Election when all the workers said they were going home to vote and one day when the electricity was down from 9 - 5 pm.

No major structural alterations but changes included a new floor, toilets, tables, bar seating, music video's, lighting, external sitting area and "canopy" and a multitude of interior fixtures and fittings and complete redecoration.

Steve, the guy in charge of the building team, treated each set back ( and there were several) as a personal challenge to be overcome which he did on every occasion. The final one was 6 hours before the official start of the Party when it was discovered that 4 of the TV's had been fried when the outside electrical transformer box blew up about 3 weeks ago. Scooters had 3 TV's in storage which were speedingly repatriated. Unfortunately the two TV's over the Bar were the ones not working on the night although I think that will be remedied within a day or two. The music played at a level that did not interupt conversation and coped well.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Scooters 1.jpg

These from last nights opening Party:

Voom! Voom! 🤣

Room room.jpg

Party 1.jpg                          Party 2.jpg

Party 3.jpg                                               Party 4.jpg

Party 5.jpg

Party 6.jpg

Party 8.jpg           Party 9.jpg

Party 10.jpg

Majic Man.jpg

Majic Man

cheers Jambo...hope the influx of girls is maintained..

37 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Scooters 1.jpg

These from last nights opening Party:

Voom! Voom! 🤣

Room room.jpg

Party 1.jpg                          Party 2.jpg

Party 3.jpg                                               Party 4.jpg

Party 5.jpg

Party 6.jpg

Party 8.jpg           Party 9.jpg

Party 10.jpg

Majic Man.jpg

Majic Man

Jambo,

thanks for the pics,some nice looking ladies there.hope they keep bring in the punters or the ladies will walk.

regards

grayray

3 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

cheers Jambo...hope the influx of girls is maintained..

One of the main positives of this association is that Scooters bring with them a proactive managerial "team".  As well as Anthony, an experienced and very enthusiastic Bar Manager who will do the recruiting,  they have there own promotional manager who also maintains the music video's and takes promotional video's and photographs. They are all hands on and the Bar is in their very capable hands.

Keep an open mind  :default_dirol:

EDITED BY LANZALAD

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I don't think so John.Looks like they still there.

Not as many as there used to be.

One of the advantages of taking snaps with my OPPO phone is that all I have to worry about is pointing it in the right direction and making sure it is set on "Photo". My wife always says "It is all in the composition."

"What?" :default_crazy:

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

One of the main positives of this association is that Scooters bring with them a proactive managerial "team".  As well as Anthony, an experienced and very enthusiastic Bar Manager who will do the recruiting,  they have there own promotional manager who also maintains the music video's and takes promotional video's and photographs. They are all hands on and the Bar is in their very capable hands.

Keep an open mind :default_dirol:

i sincerely  hope your optimism is well founded...I for one will visit Bloomfield  Rd reserves ground at the earliest opportunity

2 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

i sincerely  hope your optimism is well founded...I for one will visit Bloomfield  Rd reserves ground at the earliest opportunity

I picked out several potentials for the subs bench last night.

If they play there cards right ( no pun intended) one or two might get into the first team. 🤣

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Steve, the guy in charge of the building team, treated each set back ( and there were several) as a personal challenge to be overcome which he did on every occasion. 

Well, thats a managers job. Nothing special about it.

That is what I was paid for all my life, and in a more shitty environment. And I guess I am not the only one.

Besides that, yes the place looks OK.

• Thumbs Up 1