Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

1 hour ago, Freee!! said:

Not. Those friends happen to be female. One started out as a bar girl in a beer bar, is now mamasan in a gogo (or at least was last time I saw her), the other started out as a cash register girl in the same beer bar and moved in the same position in that gogo (bar closed a while after the owner opened a gogo). The owner is someone I hesitate to call a friend, but he is a good acquaintance whom I like, as is his wife. Some of you may have seen a photo of me in a gogo with three ladies (on another forum). One of the ladies was my fiancee at the time and current wife, the other two are the aforementioned mamasan and the wife of the owner.

So you are not gay? 😀

And now for something completely different: 

Bog 1.jpg                         Bog 2.jpg                      Bog 3.jpg

BOG.jpg

:default_071:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Surprised 1

1 minute ago, Jambo said:

BOG.jpg

What's the prize for hitting them in the mouth?

2 minutes ago, Jambo said:

BOG.jpg

I am surprised you didn't put a photo of a microscope there 😉

16 minutes ago, Jambo said:

BOG.jpg

thats me on the left  🙂

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

i cant comment on secrets as not been there since the renovations. 

Call in between 7 - 10 pm any evening and you willl not only be able to make a judgement call from personal experience but you will be made very welcome with the added bonus that any bottled beer will set you back just 89 baht. :default_blum:

Edited by Jambo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jambo said:

Call in between 7 - 10 pm any evening and you willl not only be able to make a judgement call from personal experience but you will be made very welcome with the added bonus that any bottled beer will set you back just 89 baht. :default_blum:

blatant advertising

but i will :)

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

BOG.jpg

I loaned the one on the right my glasses as she couldn't believe what she was seeing .............. said she'd never seen one that size before ???

My belt buckle !!! .. specially plastic metal lookalike made belt so don;t have to take off in airports .........  what ????? :default_es0cw:

On 4/9/2019 at 2:05 AM, misteregg said:

One of the reasons I got out of gogo bars was that I felt bad for the girls who had to dance for hours and hours on end. No matter what you’re getting paid.

I ask anyone to get in a pair of high heels and dance for the best part of 8 hours every day, even the best dancers in the world would get bored shitless.

Add to that the extortionate barfines, I found working there a chore.
Much prefer the beer bars. I have a concept for a bar that would show flesh, but the girls wouldn’t need to dance. Think it would be popular.
Anyway, sorry, back to Scooters.

That sounds great to me!

Why not try it in your bar?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Who remembers the glass ceiling in Bouche?

All those gyrating piss flaps right above your head.

Hold your glass up, point at it and 15 seconds later they were down the stairs and resting on your lap.

Happy days! :default_blum:

I remember when one of the dancers did the splits and it took three of us to get her unstuck.

I made that last bit up!:default_blum:

I remember the beach club. mirrored tables where damsels would dance on in miniskirts with no knickers.....

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

They used to dance when it was competition time.

Beryl used to win most of them because she was always the first one to get all her kit off. :default_party-smiley-048:

True, but they didn't when it wasn't.

Beryl? Doesn't ring any bells. My enduring memories from those kit off party nights are of Chit and Alice.  :default_fun: