Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

1 hour ago, monkeyman said:

Haven't heard that one since I was in the business in the 80s.   :default_diablo:

The days of the warnings attached to advertisements promoting capital investment bonds:

"Warning - Your investment may plummet as well as go down."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

The days of the warnings attached to advertisements promoting capital investment bonds:

"Warning - Your investment may plummet as well as go down."

'However ... you still can get a free key ring when you sign up and a worthless share certificate to show to all your friends.

First 500 customers only'. Lockstock, Grabbit and Runn Investment Capital Bonds - Basildon Essex.

Regulated by Billericay Financial Conduct Authority. Offshore accounts available on Canvey Island too ....

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, nampla69 said:

'However ... you still can get a free key ring when you sign up and a worthless share certificate to show to all your friends.

First 500 customers only'. Lockstock, Grabbit and Runn Investment Capital Bonds - Basildon Essex.

Regulated by Billericay Financial Conduct Authority. Offshore accounts available on Canvey Island too ....

get 100 baht vouchter use on gray goose bottle discount

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Jambo said:

Are you sure you visited the right Scooters venue?

When I went in this morning I discovered that we had our best night ( excluding major Party nights ) for about 5 years with a large number of individual bar receipts which means many individual customers as opposed to a couple of major whales. Maybe the exact timing of your visit was just unlucky as it would seem many other customers had a good time last night. Last night would have been a good night in the first 5 years of Secrets and there were some exceptional nights in those days.

There are smoke extractors in the Bar and, as it happens, we were waiting in vain yesterday ( TiT ) for the aircon guys to turn up to attend to two of the main units which were not turned on last night as we did not want to take the chance on water dripping in the bar. Most customers like the aircon so we were more worried it might have seemed somewhat warmer than we would have liked.

I gave it another look after the Le Pub drinks on Sunday - circa 10pm. As far as I could tell, there was only one other customer there, plus someone who I assumed to be the manager.

Many staff there; no "lookers", unless they were surrounding the other customer. I didn't like the "feel" of the place - of course, not helped by the lack of customers; it felt unwelcoming, and the scooters looked totally out of place.

50 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

For sure not much feedback on here from B.M. on the ground .....?

I suspect that some people take the view that if they don't have anything nice to say, they don't say anything at all. 

• Like 2

20190509-IMG_0338.jpg

20190509-IMG_0339.jpg

20190509-IMG_0340.jpg

20190509-IMG_0341.jpg

20190509-IMG_0343.jpg

20190509-IMG_0344.jpg

20190509-IMG_0345.jpg

20190509-IMG_0346-Edit.jpg

20190509-IMG_0347.jpg

We visited Scooters at Secrets, last night around 2200 hours.  The place is bright and clean and looks good.  The music was at the 'high end' of being within acceptable levels.  Sadly we were the only customers at the time; the plus of this was that no one in the premises was smoking which for me is a big plus.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, john luke said:

20190509-IMG_0338.jpg

20190509-IMG_0339.jpg

20190509-IMG_0340.jpg

20190509-IMG_0341.jpg

20190509-IMG_0343.jpg

20190509-IMG_0344.jpg

20190509-IMG_0345.jpg

20190509-IMG_0346-Edit.jpg

20190509-IMG_0347.jpg

We visited Scooters at Secrets, last night around 2200 hours.  The place is bright and clean and looks good.  The music was at the 'high end' of being within acceptable levels.  Sadly we were the only customers at the time; the plus of this was that no one in the premises was smoking which for me is a big plus.  

i can remedy that

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1