Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

Absolutely savage. Lifted from Pattaya Talk from last night after the guy had been in Sapphire for their sunday night special prices. Theres no indication what time it was but almost certainly post 9pm I'd imagine. Enough people here said that was a poison chalice and doomed

" Being a sentimental fellow I then had a look in Secrets to see how it was doing. Sadly there was not a single punter in the place yet about eight members of staff were standing about doing nothing. Rather than gloating I must admit to feeling a bit sorry for them as it's not their fault that customers seem to have been avoiding the place for at least the last couple of years. I did not buy a drink and walked straight out again."

On 4/25/2019 at 11:14 AM, Jambo said:

Are you sure you visited the right Scooters venue?

When I went in this morning I discovered that we had our best night ( excluding major Party nights ) for about 5 years with a large number of individual bar receipts which means many individual customers as opposed to a couple of major whales. Maybe the exact timing of your visit was just unlucky as it would seem many other customers had a good time last night. Last night would have been a good night in the first 5 years of Secrets and there were some exceptional nights in those days.

There are smoke extractors in the Bar and, as it happens, we were waiting in vain yesterday ( TiT ) for the aircon guys to turn up to attend to two of the main units which were not turned on last night as we did not want to take the chance on water dripping in the bar. Most customers like the aircon so we were more worried it might have seemed somewhat warmer than we would have liked.

Anyway, for those of you with an open mind who would like to see and make a judgement for yourself, Sunday's MoTown night would be a great time to visit and sample not only the great sounds of MoTown music but Happy Hour to 10pm and bargain buckets of premium bottled beers all night long. :default_biggrin:Motown Night  -   April 28th.jpgBargain Buckets.jpg

Happy Hour  Poster.jpg

Charged 95b for Leo to me and I queried it with the girl behind the bar, and pointed to the 89b sign, I was with BM @Binlid She said Leo not in happy hour discount.

17 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

Charged 95b for Leo to me and I queried it with the girl behind the bar, and pointed to the 89b sign, I was with BM @Binlid She said Leo not in happy hour discount.

ALL bottled beers are 89 baht during Happy Hour including LEO although overwhelmingly most customers order San Mig light or Singh. Possibly a new girl who was thinking of the "Bargain Bucket" promotion which follows on after Happy Hour ends at 10pm which does not include LEO.

Happy Hour  Poster.jpg

For those that follow AFL footy, Scooters at Secrets offers a promotional package:

AFL Poster -  flyer.jpg

12 hours ago, Jambo said:

ALL bottled beers are 89 baht during Happy Hour including LEO although overwhelmingly most customers order San Mig light or Singh. Possibly a new girl who was thinking of the "Bargain Bucket" promotion which follows on after Happy Hour ends at 10pm which does not include LEO.

Happy Hour  Poster.jpg

For those that follow AFL footy, Scooters at Secrets offers a promotional package:

AFL Poster -  flyer.jpg

Why not put Leo in the bargain bucket promotion to save any confusion and pissed off customers?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Jambo said:

Happy Hour  Poster.jpg

AFL Poster -  flyer.jpg

Don't they use an electronic till system ,surely the staff wouldn't need to know all the drinks prices ?

Edited by Stillearly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Don't they use an electronic till system ,surely the staff wouldn't need to know all the drinks prices ?

That's a good point assuming the system can be programmed for different prices acording to the time.

50 minutes ago, boydeste said:

That's a good point assuming the system can be programmed for different prices acording to the time.

I'm not bothered by 6 b to be fair, but they only have to look at till reciepts to see I was charged 95 b in happy hour for Leo, maipenrai, twas the Sunday night we had a 24/7 meet at Le Pub. 

Long time friend of mine (only from Pattaya) went in yesterday for a look first time said it was very nicely fitted out but lacked girls and certainly lacked customers. My estimate of closed by October looks far too generous with hindsight.

What possessed Scooters to think that was an ideal location. 100s if not 1000s could have told them it was a dead soi with tiny footfall.  I've not even seen any social media popping up over them come to that although assume they have some. Place is utterly tainted by the smell of Abrahams and always will be

5 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Place is utterly tainted by the smell of Abrahams and always will be

You nailed it. Would have been better to completely drop the Secrets name, and start with a clean sheet.

That + location .

I mean, if I hadn't found and been on the forum which then attracted me to have a look at the bar to meet some BM, never I would have entered the place.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Is @Lanzalad gonna f**k it up again lol

F**k all to do with me this time mate..

I was removed as admin after taking the forum off the combo company that lost 6 months data..

I did the upgrade and migration with what i had... which was a f**ked database and files.... it took over a week to sort it out..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lanzalad said:

I was removed as admin after taking the forum off the combo company that lost 6 months data..

I did the upgrade and migration with what i had... which was a f**ked database and files.... it took over a week to sort it out..

Only joking mate, I know who the Admin is. 

They won't allow you to sabotage it and get everyone to come here again :default_biggrin:

5 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Meant to quote this.

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

I have been warned I am about to lose the Hotel's current reservation email system whilst the next change of server takes place.

Should seamlessly divert to a temporary Gmail account.

So I am told. 😧

You could post the email you will be using mate as we discussed until such time I receive clarification as to who owns or controls what. The reservations email was the only one really in use on the current hosting and as that is about to disappear then you need to let your customers know. A temporary rediect is in place until then as I tried to explanon the phone to you.

All the best

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1