Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

22 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yes I did going back next month to look for the third one 🙂 Terry's coming any chance we can get you back for a return trip? Huevos rancheros on me before we get in the van to head to Subic

Only if you promise to take me to the dirty bars and alleyways out by Perimeter ......      didn't you once take me to Matrix Brawn :default_animier: ...

or was I dreaming ... Terry bringing his yacht into Subic Bay by any chance :default_abe:

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, forcebwithu said:

I forget exactly what I did when I was first presented with that banner. I might have just clicked on the Log In to Tapatalk link figuring the migration meant they were now using the Tapatalk platform. From there I used my original Secrets login and never saw the banner again.

In the end, if for whatever reason you can't get past the banner it's probably no great loss. The Secrets forum is not even a shadow of what it once was.

Yep i can't get pst it and I do believe I could login by clicking in the right place and let Tapatalk food me with ads and emails and thats not without all the ads placed on the forum by Tapatalk.

I logged in just now using my old account and got this :  All clear as mud !!!:default_1087:

Hi,

To streamline the account management among all Tapatalk Groups and to make it easier for you to access network-wide features, your forum account has been transitioned to a Tapatalk account.

Your existing forum account:

Forum: Secrets Asia (https://secretsasia.com)
Username: FukuBitch
Email address: 2ratsfucking@yahoo.co.uk :default_527:

is now transitioned to a new Tapatalk account:

Your Tapatalk Username: FukuBitch
Email: 2ratsassfucking@yahoo.co.uk
Password: Please use the same password to login to Tapatalk account

Don't worry, with Tapatalk you can still have different usernames for each forum in which you are participating, and they don't need to be the same as your global Tapatalk ID. Your Tapatalk ID is not a social identity and is not being used or displayed to other users.

We strongly recommend that you change your password periodically. Especially if your password hasn't been changed in a long while, now is a good time to change it. To change your Tapatalk password, visit your Tapatalk account settings page.

We're very excited to have you on board with us and we look forward to providing you the best online community experience!

Regards,
Tapatalk Team   :default_061:

This has not long been posted over on PA, anyone in the know here care to comment ?

Doubt this place will last the low season.  Some of the girls haven't yet been paid for April, and no one has been paid yet for May.  Apparently the Secrets boss is in charge of the money and is conspicuously absent.  Some of the girls have been forced to work elsewhere for a couple of weeks to get some money to pay for living costs.  The girls who were lucky enough to be paid for April are giving them until 10 June to be paid for May, or else they will abandon ship as well.

This is all info from a reliable source who works there.

Followed up by this post.

I'm not suggesting anything, these are facts. Not just the girls, mamasan as well, and I am sure the bar staff for May as well. Yes, have been in a relationship for a number of years, and this is not a ploy to ask for money, which I guess is what you are 'suggesting'.  She used to work at Scooters and was asked to come back to help with the opening of Scooters at Secrets Scooters have supplied the branding and management but as far as I understand the ownership is with the new owner of Secrets (not Ben), and he has effectively bought a Scooters franchise.  Scooters management not happy as you would expect.

13 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Hoping this is not the case hate to see ANY business fail

8 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Sad for the staff if true.

I agree with both of you there, all I'll say is I know the reliable source and the BM that posted it, neither of them live in cloud cuckoo land and neither are prone to telling white lies.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I agree with both of you there, all I'll say is I know the reliable source and the BM that posted it, neither of them live in cloud cuckoo land and neither are prone to telling white lies.

So who’s Thomo?Never heard of him.

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Hoping this is not the case hate to see ANY business fail

Yes, indeed.

It should be the owner who takes the financial risks, not his/her employees (unless, of course, the employees have signed up to that).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, nampla69 said:

I logged in just now using my old account and got this :  All clear as mud !!!:default_1087:

Hi,

To streamline the account management among all Tapatalk Groups and to make it easier for you to access network-wide features, your forum account has been transitioned to a Tapatalk account.

Your existing forum account:

Forum: Secrets Asia (https://secretsasia.com)
Username: FukuBitch
Email address: 2ratsfucking@yahoo.co.uk :default_527:

is now transitioned to a new Tapatalk account:

Your Tapatalk Username: FukuBitch
Email: 2ratsassfucking@yahoo.co.uk
Password: Please use the same password to login to Tapatalk account

Don't worry, with Tapatalk you can still have different usernames for each forum in which you are participating, and they don't need to be the same as your global Tapatalk ID. Your Tapatalk ID is not a social identity and is not being used or displayed to other users.

We strongly recommend that you change your password periodically. Especially if your password hasn't been changed in a long while, now is a good time to change it. To change your Tapatalk password, visit your Tapatalk account settings page.

We're very excited to have you on board with us and we look forward to providing you the best online community experience!

Regards,
Tapatalk Team   :default_061:

I have,very sadly,bailed completely

You need a tutorial in rat anatomy...I suggest Michael Gove

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Yeah I did mean Addicts.

I'm surprised "no on in the know" has responded yet. 

Well I was told last month by an impeccable source that  ............. :default_fpc: .....sorry doorbell just gone Friday night curry delivery.

I shall return ...... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

I have,very sadly,bailed completely

You need a tutorial in rat anatomy...I suggest Michael Gove

I had you down as an Andrea Leadsom grab a granny kind of guy :default_bellyemoticon:

Anyway what a load of old bollocks. Following Big John's adventures over on the new crap Secrets / Scooters / Tapatalk / Whistle a Tune / forum  (he does get about) .... Clicked like on some minor post young Mr Egg had posted got all this ...

Send a Gold award ...send a Diamond award .....send a Lead award OK made that one up .....First One is Free Nampla.

Thought right send the Baggie a Gold award click ......... you do not have enough award points for ........... However for $ 5.25 you can buy ........

Come on Big John unveil yourself and post your exploits and walks around BuaKhao etc over here and get that old miserable Geordie Striderman over here as well. :default_drinks:

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I had you down as an Andrea Leadsom grab a granny kind of guy :default_bellyemoticon:

Anyway what a load of old bollocks. Following Big John's adventures over on the new crap Secrets / Scooters / Tapatalk / Whistle a Tune / forum  (he does get about) .... Clicked like on some minor post young Mr Egg had posted got all this ...

Send a Gold award ...send a Diamond award .....send a Lead award OK made that one up .....First One is Free Nampla.

Thought right send the Baggie a Gold award click ......... you do not have enough award points for ........... However for $ 5.25 you can buy ........

Come on Big John unveil yourself and post your exploits and walks around BuaKhao etc over here and get that old miserable Geordie Striderman over here as well. :default_drinks:

Big John is here already we just need him to come out of the closet :-) Strider man On the other hand is busy shopping for fashion shorts and other apparel. I do expect him to come over at some point.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Big John is here already we just need him to come out of the closet 🙂 Strider man On the other hand is busy shopping for fashion shorts and other apparel. I do expect him to come over at some point.

I wonder which will happen first...big John coming out of the closet or striderman joining here?!! (I dont mean the shopping.... I have already seen pictures, and they ain't pretty...!)

😁

Edited by Painter
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Big John is here already we just need him to come out of the closet 🙂 Strider man On the other hand is busy shopping for fashion shorts and other apparel. I do expect him to come over at some point.

Big John (Chelsea fan) ......oh boy some BMs will be twitching I mentioned football I know is lurking over here. Top lad .........

Striderman (Newcastle fan) meanwhile told me he cannot get his head round the technology of logging on to a new forum. (BM Painter please help here).

Anyway Bitch :default_abe:  (Detroit Tigers / Lions / Pistons / Red Wings / Vipers / Meth Heads / Opioid Crack Buddies)

OK I made the last two up get out of Shagwell and get them posting :default_es0cw: ...cos our old friend Secrets is in the word of Che Guevara .......... MUERTE ...FILO DA PUTA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Surely someone on this board knows the details and could update us all.

I'm sure there is at least one person, but I suspect he is of the view that it's none of our business! 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1