Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

14 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I'm sure there is at least one person, but I suspect he is of the view that it's none of our business! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Why do we need a businesses dirty laundry aired in public ?

Well, when a business is pretty vocal claiming "success" and suddenly goes silent, its usually not a good sign.....

No dirty laundry IMO, just information.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

Surely someone on this board knows the details and could update us all.

OK Groggy curry finished was lovely.

So was in Secrets/Scooters no sorry Secrets @Scooters ... (a legendary BM bought up both domain names the Bitch and I laughed so much) .... walked in met George/aka Focus the beautiful lady boy was with my 'friend" (BM Britboy to the board please) we were greeted like celebrities. Even the new manager waved at me as it had been six weeks since my last visit.

Looked for my old seat in the Bleachers but a sodding scooter was there. Anyway I speak good Thai soon got the whole story as all the Thais wanted to moan and ask if I had any info so... asked about young J etc and what happened was :default_banned:......... damn daughter and boyfriend just got back need to heat up late night lasagna ........ I'll be back :default_gathering:

• Haha 2

I had you down as an Andrea Leadsom grab a granny kind of guy :default_bellyemoticon:
Anyway what a load of old bollocks. Following Big John's adventures over on the new crap Secrets / Scooters / Tapatalk / Whistle a Tune / forum  (he does get about) .... Clicked like on some minor post young Mr Egg had posted got all this ...
Send a Gold award ...send a Diamond award .....send a Lead award OK made that one up .....First One is Free Nampla.
Thought right send the Baggie a Gold award click ......... you do not have enough award points for ........... However for $ 5.25 you can buy ........
Come on Big John unveil yourself and post your exploits and walks around BuaKhao etc over here and get that old miserable Geordie Striderman over here as well. :default_drinks:

You have paid me enough with your used copies of the Eye and chocolate. Thank you kind sir.

Big John is here already we just need him to come out of the closet :-) Strider man On the other hand is busy shopping for fashion shorts and other apparel. I do expect him to come over at some point.

Strides will be busy destroying all his Sports Direct t-shirts and playing fantasy football with all the other Newcastle fans, dreaming of signing Ronaldo. Was nice to see him the other night BTW.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Strides will be busy destroying all his Sports Direct t-shirts and playing fantasy football with all the other Newcastle fans, dreaming of signing Ronaldo. Was nice to see him the other night BTW.

He'll come in looking like Lawrence of Arabia next time you'll see him.  The sheikh of Gallowgate ...haway mon !!🇸🇦 Up the camels !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Would hate to see that there's trouble for Scooters. Had thought that this would be a good shot in the arm for what should be a great location. 

Sorry, however I have to disagree it is not IMO a great location.

JDM

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

If I was in Pattaya I would visit Scooters, looks like the type of place I could take my wife and have a comfortable evening even though there are ladies working there.

It is a very comfortable place with music that I like and I guess many others must as well because they use the same Era Music in all of their locations. The times I've been in I've been made to feel welcome. I'm sure you would too I wouldn't hesitate to take a a serious girlfriend or a wife there it's that kind of place.

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, JDM said:

Sorry, however I have to disagree it is not IMO a great location.

JDM

Would have to agree.

Had been going to Pattaya 10 years before i ever went down that soi,and that was only because i stumbled across the Secrets forum while looking for a room in the WS area.

Joined the forum and ended up using the bar and hotel.

Unless you know its there or get someone who likes to investigate lots of side soi's,you ain't gonna get a great deal of passing foot traffic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Would have to agree.

Had been going to Pattaya 10 years before i ever went down that soi,and that was only because i stumbled across the Secrets forum while looking for a room in the WS area.

Unless you know its there or get someone who likes to investigate lots of side soi's,you ain't gonna get a great deal of passing foot traffic.

It was the girls holding the signs in WS that led me down that Soi 

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

It was the girls holding the signs in WS that led me down that Soi 

WS for me was the main drag,never really bothered with the side soi's much back then.Not until i joined the Secrets forum did i learn much about the bars down them.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Would have to agree.

Yea, I only knew of the Rockhouse due to discovering Pattaya Live during an online search for something nay years ago.

The same for many. 

The forums were business tools, and they worked.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Krapow said:

Yea, I only knew of the Rockhouse due to discovering Pattaya Live during an online search for something nay years ago.

The same for many. 

The forums were business tools, and they worked.

Same with me,the Rockhouse was just another beer bar by Champagne,a regular bar of mine since forever,and i might of popped in their once or twice for an odd beer.Only started using it more after joining the forum.

WS for me was the main drag,never really bothered with the side soi's much back then.Not until i joined the Secrets forum did i learn much about the bars down them.
In the beginning that worked real well as time went on all they did was sit around and play on their phones so it didn't really draw a lot of attention of the soi like it should have

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Would have to agree.

I can see how some would not like the location but the location is secondary for me and the type of crowds the bar should be pulling in.

There are many bars, clubs in Pattaya that are off the beaten track (certainly away from most tourist trails) yet they still do good trade, it is therefore the product that will attract the patronage and this is what I believe Scooters is relying on as they have success with their other ventures.

For me I visited quite a lot when I was married to my first wife, it was somewhere we always visited usually as our last haunt before going home. I don't think the location is that bad unless, of course, Walking Street and it's vicinity is beyond the area where some would find themselves.

I wish it well as it has the product I like.

• Like 2

Word from staff is- some have been paid bits- some have been told they will be getting paid 2 months in arrears so already owed a months wages, so working for free.

Bars been dead for maybe 3 years now- it would take a genius to turn it around. Paul and James couldn't get out of their quick enough when they realised their mistake.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bazle said:

If so, who's got in? I thought Scooters were just doing the management. 

And that they had a terrific social media team....I must admit to not doing Twitter and the likes, but I don't see anything on the social media that I do use, accept for a banner here, soon ignored...

@Scooter Man has gone rather quiet on this forum, and I don't think ever made an appearance on the one initially set up for the bar.

• Thumbs Up 2