Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

14 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Fcuk me Al I thought I walked around a lot but all the way to the fish market. Driven it loads of times and love it up that way.

Does the WS Secrets to Soi 6 countless times ......... 

Good way to sweat out the previous nights beer,plus i don't like sitting around all day on holiday,just get bored.Always enjoy a walk around the Pattaya area.So many interesting things and people to see.Only days i don't is when a massive hangover kicks in.Though these are not too often.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Fcuk me Al I thought I walked around a lot but all the way to the fish market. Driven it loads of times and love it up that way.

Does the WS Secrets to Soi 6 countless times ......... 

That used to be a regular walk for me too. Brunch in the beer garden with my LT. Send her home for a few hours to change and kip etc. Walk down to soi 6 for some afternoon fun, then walk back to shower, change and get ready for a session when the LT returned before going out on the piss for the night.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Good way to sweat out the previous nights beer,plus i don't like sitting around all day on holiday,just get bored.Always enjoy a walk around the Pattaya area.So many interesting things and people to see.Only days i don't is when a massive hangover kicks in.Though these are not too often.

Loved walking about and viewing the circus, met plenty cracking freelancers that way as well ...

• Like 1

Used to walk with a regular group of BMs from Shh and some other guys who live in town. We would meet up at Big C on Klang and take a different route every day. Walked many Soi I had not seen prior. (i.e. Soi Batman) We would cover a lot of ground per day. Some of them still walk but I have gotten lazy with it the last few years. I enjoy swimming now twice a day for exercise.

I still do a bit of walking but now most of the exercise comes from a pedal machine that I bought from Lazada I really love this thing I use it between 1 and 3 hours every day I get more exercise than I would walking. If it's raining outside it doesn't stop me from getting my exercise and I put a movie on or watch a baseball game and 30 or 40 minutes or an hour ago by and it's like you haven't even been exercising. I recommend these things highly

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I still do a bit of walking but now most of the exercise comes from a pedal machine that I bought from Lazada I really love this thing I use it between 1 and 3 hours every day I get more exercise than I would walking. If it's raining outside it doesn't stop me from getting my exercise and I put a movie on or watch a baseball game and 30 or 40 minutes or an hour ago by and it's like you haven't even been exercising. I recommend these things highly

3 hours on a pedal machine ............ = one sore ass. Always had you down as a walker .....:default_getdown:

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

They are good because no impact strain on the knees or hips. Same as swimming.

I prefer my cycle around Bangsaray because I love riding up and down beach road early in the morning. No two days are ever the same looking out to the ocean.

I meet the same people every morning -  cyclists, joggers, dog walkers and the Thai's from the fishing boats. We all say Hi to one another. I also see a group of runners who are all from a Muay Thai club doing their road work. Their trainer rides behind them on his scooter. 😀

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Same as rowing machines. I have a great rowing machine ...................... only need to start using it again. :default_bek035:

Did Oxford sink this year?

I remember as a kid watching the boat race on the black and white 12 incher and getting all excited because one of them sunk.

Those were the days when the boat race and the FA Cup were national institutions.

• Like 2

Famous Radio broadcast from the BBC 60s...... think plummy Oxbridge English accent:

"As they go under Hammersmith Bridge :default_bek035: I can't quite see who is in the lead through this fog .......  it's either Oxford or Cambridge '......... ' 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Famous Radio broadcast from the BBC 60s...... think plummy Oxbridge English accent:

"As they go under Hammersmith Bridge :default_bek035: I can't quite see who is in the lead through this fog .......  it's either Oxford or Cambridge '......... ' 

Classic Colesman balls..."for those of you watching in black and white the blue is behind the pink"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Did Oxford sink this year?

I remember as a kid watching the boat race on the black and white 12 incher and getting all excited because one of them sunk.

Those were the days when the boat race and the FA Cup were national institutions.

Cambridge won , James Cracknell was rowing with them ....

On 7/4/2019 at 10:10 PM, Stillearly said:

From FB

22722F56-2F79-472B-B624-09381FFF65F8.png

According to an email, posted on Addicts, from the reservations team at Secrets Hotel, "The two month closure is much more to do with changes to be made to the business model. The relaunch in September will see the impletation (sic) of such changes".

Not trying to start a rumor, just an honest question.

On another forum there was talk of the employees not being paid for the last 2 months. And that a group of them went to the Labor Department (?) And filed complaints. There was speculation that in response to these complaints the authorities took action and closed the bar down for a period of time.

Anyone here have any information if this is true or not

6 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Not trying to start a rumor, just an honest question.

On another forum there was talk of the employees not being paid for the last 2 months. And that a group of them went to the Labor Department (?) And filed complaints. There was speculation that in response to these complaints the authorities took action and closed the bar down for a period of time.

Anyone here have any information if this is true or not

13 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Same as rowing machines. I have a great rowing machine ...................... only need to start using it again. :default_bek035:

Pal of mine bought one, he can't run anymore so was looking for alternatives. Similar to Yesitsdakids post he'll watch a 30 minute quiz show and row away. Hard work!

• Like 1