Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

9 hours ago, Starshine said:

Secrets was  never the same after you headbutted the red button 😥

images.jpeg

If I remember correctly the first time the red button was used live it came up with the top prize. 🤣

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 1

10 hours ago, thumper63 said:

I would eat in the bar every day when I was staying there. Would always start off with a good breakfast and do my " catching up on the Forums " in a  comfortable quiet area with a cup of coffee. I really liked the food and the service was always excellent. Young daytime Apple was a delight to flirt with. And I loved the vouchers, best idea in a long time. Where else can one get a 39 baht English Breakfast in this crazy town. Was sad on my last visit to hear Ben got rid of them.

They were still using the vouchers last month according to Jambo in post #550 ...

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

I ate in the bar many times plus used room service a lot.

Always thought the food was good and value for money.

The lasagne was one of the best I have eaten in Pattaya. The Thai food was pretty good too!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

word  down at the riverside where the women do the laundry is that secrets has yet another new owner?  and that the mods will be gone soon.  but as said, its only gossip.

Is that the hotel as well? 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:33 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I still do a bit of walking but now most of the exercise comes from a pedal machine that I bought from Lazada I really love this thing I use it between 1 and 3 hours every day I get more exercise than I would walking. If it's raining outside it doesn't stop me from getting my exercise and I put a movie on or watch a baseball game and 30 or 40 minutes or an hour ago by and it's like you haven't even been exercising. I recommend these things highly

Yes. They are also good because you can control the conditions you are in. And most important avoid the extreme heat, dogs and potentially deadly traffic. And if you have a sudden need to shit the toilet is near by.

Also.... when they are not in use make coat clothes hangers.

Edited by Glasseye

It came up once when Hayden was boring everyone with it we were up in the Bleachers seats ....remember seeing a Cruise on Captain Ken's yacht the Mabila. You Have Won !!!!!

The rigged software malfunctioned .......I pointed it out and the young fella from Freddie West's Street in Gloucester said ..'OH spin again' ...... SPIN ???

It was a button ...

............headbutted it and messed it up couple of nights later ......... 

• Haha 7

On 7/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, nampla69 said:

it waPost of distinction. 

Agree menu always way too large and poor young James who I loved to death when he took over with his sea bass ceviche. Oy vey ........ no chance.

Jambo struggles to spell haddock let alone ceviche. It's raw fish young man .......... 

Them 100 baht bar snacks awesome move as were the 100 Baht vouchers. For me Secrets died many deaths ..........

letting the bitch from Detroit go and running down daytime dancers etc ....... still think it should be a gold mine ......... as it was back in the day!!

But maybe the Western tourists are gone forever  so ...... Bangra Beat and Chinese House Mafia music, Gingham Style  and naked women .......... make a fortune in no time.

I love ceviche. But would only eat it at a costal place where the fish just came off the boat.

The first time I had it was at a small joint on the Costa Rican coast. The fish had just come in from a local fisherman. It was out of this world good.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

I only had a chat with him once over the years. After 2 minutes in I went through the effort to walk away. From that time on, I went through the effort of avoiding him when there. If I want to talk to a used car salesmen, I can do it at home. I really liked Secrets, but whenever I headed down there with friends, we would not call it Secrets. We called it, "Let's go down and see Larry."  or "Let's go down and see Phil."

lol.

Yes... Talking with Ben was a bit odd. Almost like I was talking to a wall.

• Haha 1