Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Of course you're a gossip, and that's putting it nice. 

Have ever made a single post on this forum that isn't about Ben or Secrets, like just one?

That would be a no!

I don't know Ben at all, nor ever used Secrets Bar or forum, but your agenda is pretty blatant. 

Geezer deserves it the people he has turned over , over the years.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, canadaman said:

Some great news for the Ben lovers. One of his partners belted the little turd,in Secrets P.P a few weeks ago,someone has been dipping into the till and all evidence pointed to Ben.

Mickey,one of the partners had enough of Ben,so decided to lay one on him,Ben ran and locked himself in the office. More to come.

Who would have thought eh 😂😂

11 hours ago, Krapow said:

Of course you're a gossip, and that's putting it nice. 

Have ever made a single post on this forum that isn't about Ben or Secrets, like just one?

That would be a no!

I don't know Ben at all, nor ever used Secrets Bar or forum, but your agenda is pretty blatant. 

News is news mate imo no matter what the motivation of the messenger might be, "don't shoot" i believe is the phrase lol. From what i've been reading/hearing over the years from guys i have total respect for Ben's had it coming for a long time, its been way overdue....

My opinion of course lol

• Great Info 2

50 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Personally I'm guessing that this is all been blown out of proportion just a misunderstanding among two partners I'm sure it will all be sorted just as soon as it is.................. sold to new investors😊

Actually the way the Chinese have been spending money like a drunken sailor in Cambodia these days they could possibly stand to make out $$$$$ pretty nicely if they ever sold......

24 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I don't mean to interrupt the Ben bashing here. By all means, if it blows your skirt up, then have a good time. But in reference to the situation with Lars, Mr DK on the Secrets board, being discussed a few pages back, and the concern by some here who no longer post on Secrets, just wanted to let anyone here who knows him, I actually spent some time visiting with him a couple weekends back. I had posted about it on the Secrets board, but figured I would also post here for those who know him but no longer are involved as a poster for whatever reason, on Secrets, and maybe had lost track as to how he was doing.

Turns out, we live a couple hours apart from each other here in Northern California, and I had asked about coming by for a visit at a convenient time for him on a weekend.

It finally happened the first weekend of August.

He was moving around pretty well all things considered. He told me that at that point, it had been 5 weeks since his last hospital visit, which was a personal record for him. He was feeling guardedly optimistic as he had lost a ton of water weight and wasn't so limited in his getting around.

We had a great conversation during the afternoon, name dropping various guys from the boards we had met, regaling each other with Pattaya stories from years gone by, reminiscing on "the good old days", and in general, just passing the time laughing, joking, and actually looking toward the possibility of him making a future trip to Pattaya in the not too distant future.

Overall, a completely different outlook altogether that one might expect if you had followed along with his incredible fight for overcoming his multitude of health problems.

You have no idea how much it has meant to him for all the well wishes he's gotten to hang in there and keep fighting. The support only reinforces his resolve to continue the fight. But as much as reading words on a computer can lift one's spirits, actually having a chance to meet a member face to face, shake hands and look them in the eye, for both of us, it was a blast. He even fixed us up a lunch of steak, salad and a baked potato. Delicious!

I was fortunate in that distance was not a barrier to visit him, as I know if all of you who consider him a friend, if not for living in another country overseas, any one of you would have done the same. He had told me how much he had been looking forward to my visit, but the pleasure, I must say guys, was all mine.

Lars is a fighter and if there is anyone who can endure and overcome, it is him.

Just thought I would let any of you here who cared about him to know, he appeared to be coming along much better than before.

Lets all keep hoping things continue to improve for him. After all he has gone through, he deserves some good times ahead.

Ok....back to our regularly scheduled programming. Bash away.

Lovely post. Thank you.  I have tried to stay in touch with Lars and yes he is a fighter ... 🙏

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I don't mean to interrupt the Ben bashing here. By all means, if it blows your skirt up, then have a good time. But in reference to the situation with Lars, Mr DK on the Secrets board, being discussed a few pages back, and the concern by some here who no longer post on Secrets, just wanted to let anyone here who knows him, I actually spent some time visiting with him a couple weekends back. I had posted about it on the Secrets board, but figured I would also post here for those who know him but no longer are involved as a poster for whatever reason, on Secrets, and maybe had lost track as to how he was doing.

Turns out, we live a couple hours apart from each other here in Northern California, and I had asked about coming by for a visit at a convenient time for him on a weekend.

It finally happened the first weekend of August.

He was moving around pretty well all things considered. He told me that at that point, it had been 5 weeks since his last hospital visit, which was a personal record for him. He was feeling guardedly optimistic as he had lost a ton of water weight and wasn't so limited in his getting around.

We had a great conversation during the afternoon, name dropping various guys from the boards we had met, regaling each other with Pattaya stories from years gone by, reminiscing on "the good old days", and in general, just passing the time laughing, joking, and actually looking toward the possibility of him making a future trip to Pattaya in the not too distant future.

Overall, a completely different outlook altogether that one might expect if you had followed along with his incredible fight for overcoming his multitude of health problems.

You have no idea how much it has meant to him for all the well wishes he's gotten to hang in there and keep fighting. The support only reinforces his resolve to continue the fight. But as much as reading words on a computer can lift one's spirits, actually having a chance to meet a member face to face, shake hands and look them in the eye, for both of us, it was a blast. He even fixed us up a lunch of steak, salad and a baked potato. Delicious!

I was fortunate in that distance was not a barrier to visit him, as I know if all of you who consider him a friend, if not for living in another country overseas, any one of you would have done the same. He had told me how much he had been looking forward to my visit, but the pleasure, I must say guys, was all mine.

Lars is a fighter and if there is anyone who can endure and overcome, it is him.

Just thought I would let any of you here who cared about him to know, he appeared to be coming along much better than before.

Lets all keep hoping things continue to improve for him. After all he has gone through, he deserves some good times ahead.

Ok....back to our regularly scheduled programming. Bash away.

fantastic post Mr S ..Some of us,me included , have lost sight of the incredible fortitude  and courage of Lars in his battle with his illness when we decamped on mass from the Secrets forum.

Hope he posts more frequently here but I understand his loyalty  and the primacy he gives to the "other place" whilst I  have also read,I think in most part , what he has posted here 

Truly hope  he continues to improve .He is great bloke 

On the broader issue of the old forum ...this type of interaction amongst BMs  arose because the forum was there ...a lot of us have benefitted ,in no small measure ,from this interaction...without it, it's doubtful it would have arisen .

Important to remember the positives

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Personally I'm guessing that this is all been blown out of proportion just a misunderstanding among two partners I'm sure it will all be sorted just as soon as it is.................. sold to new investors😊

You bad man 😀

9 hours ago, fforest said:

Actually the way the Chinese have been spending money like a drunken sailor in Cambodia these days they could possibly stand to make out $$$$$ pretty nicely if they ever sold......

shares always available. limitd time you only buy 20% get 5% may be.

• Haha 1