Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

11 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

In any day over there never more than 30 posts and more often than not if you take bigjohn and Thumper out of the equation you're down to 10 or 12

I would think CM is referring to way before present posting, but what do i know ? i only spent virtually everyday for 5-7 hours on the forum right up to the last couple of weeks, sad bastard i know lol

There was an awful lot of defending him in the face of great adversity, imo of course BOOM lol

Edited by Pumpuynarak

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

You're still posting on the Secrets forum , I don't see you calling a spade a spade over there , but happy to run off to another forum to do it ....

Bingo! To coin a well used phrase.

Then we have another who simply uses this forum to gossip about and basically attack an individual. Nothing else, just that. 

Still, at least all this shite that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum is being kept to one thread, be thankful for some mercies I suppose ...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Bingo! To coin a well used phrase.

Then we have another who simply uses this forum to gossip about and basically attack an individual. Nothing else, just that. 

Still, at least all this shite that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum is being kept to one thread, be thankful for some mercies I suppose ...

Personally I don't like the sneaky anonymous nature of Candaman's post

I've met Ben a couple of times, and wouldn't put myself down, as a mate of his or a member of this imaginary Ben cult that the anonymous poster has come up with.

I have sympathy with his ex employees but investors, sorry no. If your buying a chunk of a girly bar in PP, your not buying a share of some blue chip operation, with clear(ish) governance, ethics, accountability etc. 

For what it's worth have been in the bar in PP a few times and thought it was excellent. Managed to enjoy myself, with the band and the company- strangely who owned it, did not weigh heavily on , as an ordinary punter why should it?

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Khun Ling said:

Ben made a lengthy post on the old forum outlining why Pattaya bar business was hard and he thought it was only going to get harder. He is not stupid it seems. Has Secrets PP been sold yet?

To who and how many times?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Personally I don't like the sneaky anonymous nature of Candaman's post

I've met Ben a couple of times, and wouldn't put myself down, as a mate of his or a member of this imaginary Ben cult that the anonymous poster has come up with.

I have sympathy with his ex employees but investors, sorry no. If your buying a chunk of a girly bar in PP, your not buying a share of some blue chip operation, with clear(ish) governance, ethics, accountability etc. 

For what it's worth have been in the bar in PP a few times and thought it was excellent. Managed to enjoy myself, with the band and the company- strangely who owned it, did not weigh heavily on , as an ordinary punter why should it?

I don't know Ben at all, or anything to do with him.

For me it's not about Ben, it's this forum being used as a platform to gossip about and attack any individual. As already said, f**k on and post it on the Secrets forum, where it would be more relevant. Nothing to do with here. 

That said, I came onto the thread the other day when i seen it was bumped to thank the Mods and Admin for keeping all the Secrets shite to the one thread. Then I read the as you say, sneaky anonymous posts by Canadaman which had me cringing, so I made a post about his gossiping, he responded, so then so did I. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Indeed, which Is why I don't think that the success or failure of Scooters will have anything to do with what has gone before. 

I doubt that most  of the customers will even be aware of it.

If I like a bar, I'll use it. I really don't give a monkey's bollock who the owner is.  

• Like 3

Am at a loss completely as to what they're relaunching as exactly. Even by current catastropic visitor numbers September and October was always even in good times sparse in numbers due to monsoon rains. There cant be a worse time to open or reopen.

Only Brits will understand but you could put a stand alone Wetherspoons in that exact location and it will still struggle

• Like 3

Gents – This thread is for news and information about Secrets/Scooters at Secrets Bar and forum. I have tidied the thread up and had to hide a number of posts. May I remind everyone, please, that personal attacks, digs and baiting of other members breaches forum rules.

Please keep the thread on topic. Many thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Forum Moderator said:

Gents – This thread is for news and information about Secrets/Scooters at Secrets Bar and forum. I have tidied the thread up and had to hide a number of posts. May I remind everyone, please, that personal attacks, digs and baiting of other members breaches forum rules.

Please keep the thread on topic. Many thanks.

damn ...just got in and missed it all

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, RR007 said:

Am at a loss completely as to what they're relaunching as exactly. Even by current catastropic visitor numbers September and October was always even in good times sparse in numbers due to monsoon rains. There cant be a worse time to open or reopen.

Only Brits will understand but you could put a stand alone Wetherspoons in that exact location and it will still struggle

Sybians @ Wetherspoons Pattaya ....now you're talking !! ...

..... probably end up with a load of Arabs looking for Syrians. :default_deadhorse:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Quite funny am sat there thinking how the fxxk am I reading posts about people wanting to rent kettles and hairdryers and what Madame Fontana is speculating on in the Fortune tellers shack off Levante Beach and then I see Matthew is a Moderator and has added me (no problem)....I then make the catastrophic error of responding over someones ATM usage and suddenly find I've been added to 4 more groups eager to understand Halifax Clarity cards

Instead of the Pattaya Breakfast club I've now got nanny whip worrying about her curlers and Auntie Winnie concerned over little Jimmy slashing in the childrens pool

• Haha 6