Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

On 9/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I want to pop in when I return from the states based on bigjohn photos on the secrets forum not looking any different than before unfortunately. But bars in Pattaya empty out and fill up in a matter of an hour seen it many times

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Yep. The ebb and flow of the bar business. Interesting thing. 

the rent is high, the location difficult to market but the hotel has potential and alone could cover most of the costs.. in the high season.  someone needs to budget carefully for the 6 months of low trade, or is it 8.

for me the hotel would be a no as it has no lift and no parking but for many partying in WS its ideal.  as to the bar.. well .. who knows

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/26/2019 at 9:33 AM, nampla69 said:

I've had the pleasure of dining with young Terry a fair few times and know he likes a bit of Cottage Pie but he's got nothing on Poo ... 

.........bit of Caesar Salad with French dressing and croutons. 

Plt and longest tongue.JPG

i still speak to poo now again she is married to a iranian guy now.she was on holiday in turkey last week.i know she still pops hoem to see her family once twice a year but our paths never seem to cross at right time.was one of the best girls ive ever had and such a beauty and with cee 2 in better

• Thumbs Up 1

I've had the pleasure of dining with young Terry a fair few times and know he likes a bit of Cottage Pie but he's got nothing on Poo ... 

i still speak to poo now again she is married to a iranian guy now.she was on holiday in turkey last week.i know she still pops hoem to see her family once twice a year but our paths never seem to cross at right time.was one of the best girls ive ever had and such a beauty and with cee 2 in better

• Great Info 1

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 8:36 AM, tommy dee said:

the rent is high, the location difficult to market but the hotel has potential and alone could cover most of the costs.. in the high season.  someone needs to budget carefully for the 6 months of low trade, or is it 8.

for me the hotel would be a no as it has no lift and no parking but for many partying in WS its ideal.  as to the bar.. well .. who knows

Me thinks its not 6 or 8 its 11.

JDM

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Has the Secrets forum eventually been euthanised?

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

There are still a few hard core hanger on'ers over there posting. She's not dead yet. But it sure isn't the same.

Wont let me log on, or when I do log on it says I need to be a member to see anything.... but then tells me I am logged on.... but that I have to be logged on as a member to see anything.... confused? ....'cos i am!

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Wont let me log on, or when I do log on it says I need to be a member to see anything.... but then tells me I am logged on.... but that I have to be logged on as a member to see anything.... confused? ....'cos i am!

How's the weather in Cambridge these days?

• Haha 3