Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

On 10/14/2019 at 3:02 PM, Evil Penevil said:

My disagreements with Gabor date from 2009, but at that time they all centered on the silly notion that anyone who paid more for a girl's services than Gabor decreed was the maximum allowed was "driving up prices" and "ruining the scene for everyone."  That's an impossibility in a free market.

I didn't participate in the Gabor-Brownie KFC thread as it had nothing to do with with me. While I had some sharp exchanges with Gabor, very few ever reached the shitfest stage because I refused to engage in namecalling or personal insults.

Yes, that's right.  :default_good:   There was was no exchange between Gabor and myself in that thread.

Another "pure comedy gold"   moment was Gabor's struggle to understand the meaning of "finger-lickin' good,"  which he for some reason felt was a crucial concept in the thread.

His handle was "Vibs."  He'd had a "dream-of-a-lifetime" vacation one year at Secrets, but things didn't turn out as well the next year.  The thread about the "only-watch-TV" girl was more than just a shitfest in that it illustrated how two different people could have radically different takes on the same situation.

Evil

Fair comment ..I think I  have been led in an incorrect  direction by other discussions between you both on Secrets and my memmory of them ...my apologies for the misrepresentation on my part

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Fair comment ..I think I  have been led in an incorrect  direction by other discussions between you both on Secrets and my memmory of them ...my apologies for the misrepresentation on my part

Thank you!  There have been some weird exchanges between Gabor and me through the years.  I wish I could say they were fun, but that wouldn't be true.

Evil

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Forums must be a bit of an obsession for some, to remember all this stuff ! 🙄🙄🙄

Hell, its the past and this is 24/7, no need to dig up all the Secrets shit stories.  Gossiping the same stories over and over like Thai women......

For Christ sake ! 

I'll tell ya if anyone told me i'd have to open a topic i did'nt want to cos i did'nt appreciate the content i'd tell em to FO but thats just me :default_party-smiley-048:

Ease up tiger :default_458:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

23 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Considering the name of the thread is, "Shitfeasts Secrets  and other forums,"  and was started by a board Admin, it seems this would be the right place to discuss such matters.  The shitfests; flame wars;  posts by the conmen and frauds who tried to twist the boards to their own purposes;, the guys who used many handles; etc., are all part of the Pattaya board experience.  No harm in discussing the less saluatory side of punter boards, although the shitfests also contained some of the funniest posts.

I think of it this way:  "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  By recalling the worst of the old boards, we can avoid such posts in the future.

Evil

Amazing how much stuff I've remember over the years, and forgotten....

On 10/15/2019 at 10:38 PM, Evil Penevil said:

Thank you!  There have been some weird exchanges between Gabor and me through the years.  I wish I could say they were fun, but that wouldn't be true.

Evil

He managed to get Ben to delete the photo of him I posted on the forum.

download.jpg

He actually managed to do that. 🤣

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tailspin said:

Understandable I guess, shame though as we always enjoyed coming downstairs early from the hotel rooms for our breakfast in there 

Hair of the dog and a bacon roll around 11 or 12 for me. 😁

Had many a great afternoon session in there when they had some top girls working. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Hair of the dog and a bacon roll around 11 or 12 for me. 😁

Had many a great afternoon session in there when they had some top girls working. 

likewise mate...J and the afternoon posse were awesome ,,spent a quid or three in those days back the...still paying the credit card lol 

But wouldnt change anything  I did ...best time of my life

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

14 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

likewise mate...J and the afternoon posse were awesome ,,spent a quid or three in those days back the...still paying the credit card lol 

But wouldnt change anything  I did ...best time of my life

Me too!