Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

1 minute ago, grayray said:

I remember a few years ago Ben changed the menu and of the 17 post in the thread,

14 post was by mods/admin supporting the new menu, think some would have seen that thread as a big brownie effort by all concerned.:default_ass:

regards

grayray

That thread did make me chuckle heartily !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gin Kii said:

That thread did make me chuckle heartily !!

yes think I posted about the one sided support from the brown nose union :default_blum:most probbally one of the many posts I hand censored or deleted,

some blokes can not handle the piss taking or the truth.

i post mainly to have a craic or two,shit I could have closed the whole forum if I posted the stories true or bullshite about some of the practices at Secrets,but would not want a shit storm to come down on the innocent.

have fair bit of respect for any number of members and staff I met over the years.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll some of them are poms,so I will have to carefull giving out to many "goodonyamatelubya"

regards

grayray

I would always openly support anything that Secrets did even if i did'nt agree with it, i could'nt be an active member of the forum and then criticise in public what was being done to hopefully further the business, what i did privately was an entirely different matter.

Just sayin like :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I would always openly support anything that Secrets did even if i did'nt agree with it, i could'nt be an active member of the forum and then criticise in public what was being done to hopefully further the business, what i did privately was an entirely different matter.

Just sayin like :default_biggrin:

goodonyamatelubya :default_good:

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, thumper63 said:

The face of Secrets for all those glory years was Larry. Not Ben. Ben might of owned the bar... but it was " the pretty bitch " that made it all work. He was the one who greeted you by name, introduced you to other BMs, bought you and your friends more rounds than any other owner or managers in all of Pattaya, clued you in to which gal you might like best, and basically turned Secrets into one of the best bars in all of Patters. It was family.

Agree that Larry was the face and had a big input to make it work... but to say that he was the one who made it ALL work is going a bit far..... as when Egg was there he also had a big input..... and also Ben.....Jambo...… the staff.... all their input combined made the place what it was.

When it was in its heyday.. the main thing that dragged the punters in was the girls ….. at one stage they had one of the best line ups in town..... and as pretty as Larry is..... the girls were the attraction for the punters and the place was promoted as such...… and the afternoon shift was near on a par with the night shift.

No disrespect to Larry... he was a big part of the venue.... but not the be all end all of the venue. Shame it has closed.....but people move on to other things in their life's journey.... and this was the case here.

Cherish the memories.

cheers 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, roobob said:

Agree that Larry was the face and had a big input to make it work... but to say that he was the one who made it ALL work is going a bit far..... as when Egg was there he also had a big input..... and also Ben.....Jambo...… the staff.... all their input combined made the place what it was.

When it was in its heyday.. the main thing that dragged the punters in was the girls ….. at one stage they had one of the best line ups in town..... and as pretty as Larry is..... the girls were the attraction for the punters and the place was promoted as such...… and the afternoon shift was near on a par with the night shift.

No disrespect to Larry... he was a big part of the venue.... but not the be all end all of the venue. Shame it has closed.....but people move on to other things in their life's journey.... and this was the case here.

Cherish the memories.

cheers 

Absolutely I was fortunate enough to be involved in the good years

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Note that I used the term "mates", not friends.

Completely different.

And also, I have always been (and still am) an expat. So the place where I live / work is my home (at that moment), its a bit different from beeing a visitor.

Bali is my home today, but no clue about tmrw.

And yes, I am mainly a lonely wolf also. Imperatif if you want to survive in this environment. Locations, bars, mates, women...they're all temporary. Till you find / meet the next ones.

Q

I count mates and friends as being the same, Acquaintances are another thing.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

TBH I would reverse that order completely

Tend to agree.

Mates are only important if I am meeting up with them although I can meet them anywhere. A bar for me (in Thailand) is likely to be visited to look at women, to have drinks, to hope the music is suitable. If Scooters had the women and drink with decent background music then being on my own would still see me happy to visit, same really as in the other Scooters branches where the women are a great pull, drinks are reasonably priced and the music is very suitable.

Meeting mates is usually done around the lake when on bikes or in a pub style setting where we might eat as well.  Happy to go Le Pub or Rockhouse when meeting mates but as a single guy who doesn't get out much a bar with decent eye candy and drinks would be a very positive incentive to visit.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Tend to agree.

Mates are only important if I am meeting up with them although I can meet them anywhere. A bar for me (in Thailand) is likely to be visited to look at women, to have drinks, to hope the music is suitable. If Scooters had the women and drink with decent background music then being on my own would still see me happy to visit, same really as in the other Scooters branches where the women are a great pull, drinks are reasonably priced and the music is very suitable.

Meeting mates is usually done around the lake when on bikes or in a pub style setting where we might eat as well.  Happy to go Le Pub or Rockhouse when meeting mates but as a single guy who doesn't get out much a bar with decent eye candy and drinks would be a very positive incentive to visit.

Agree.... the main attraction of a bar in Patts is the girls and cold beers/drinks..... that is what gets the punters in.

Mates and if they are true mates....  you can meet anywhere and have a good time.... that's what mates do... meet up...dribble shit..and enjoy each others company … wherever you decide to meet.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, roobob said:

Agree.... the main attraction of a bar in Patts is the girls and cold beers/drinks..... that is what gets the punters in.

Mates and if they are true mates....  you can meet anywhere and have a good time.... that's what mates do... meet up...dribble shit..and enjoy each others company … wherever you decide to meet.

cheers

The girls being promoted on the forum was the catalyst to bringing guys to Secrets. No doubt about it. The all around package that Secrets had was awesome me thinks! Ben was and still is a very smart business guy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The girls being promoted on the forum was the catalyst to bringing guys to Secrets. No doubt about it. The all around package that Secrets had was awesome me thinks! Ben was and still is a very smart business guy.

i agree whole heartedly 

What i do not get.without explanation of any sort,after repeated questioning,  is a move from if you like :Miss World"  to" WWE women wrestlers  corp"...it completely destroyed  the experience

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Exactly.... Ben gets some shit....some deserved..... some not....but when Secrets was in its heyday …. as you say.. the all round package was one of the best in town.... the promotion of the girls..and arguably they had one of the best lineups in town.... afternoon and night shift.... that is what brought the punters in.

cheers

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, roobob said:

Exactly.... Ben gets some shit....some deserved..... some not....but when Secrets was in its heyday …. as you say.. the all round package was one of the best in town.... the promotion of the girls..and arguably they had one of the best lineups in town.... afternoon and night shift.... that is what brought the punters in.

cheers

The afternoon shift with the super 6 was the best in town for sure me thinks!

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The afternoon shift with the super 6 was the best in town for sure me thinks!

No arguments from me there....personally I reckon it was better than the night shift..... but any of the night shift could have put her slippers under the bed...555.

cheers

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, roobob said:

No arguments from me there....personally I reckon it was better than the night shift..... but any of the night shift could have put her slippers under the bed...555.

cheers

I have many pictures of the night shifts shoes in my room along with all sorts of other stuff lol. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I have many pictures of the night shifts shoes in my room along with all sorts of other stuff lol. 

Forget about the shoes mate.... lets get to the other stuff...…. and I do not mean pictures of your fishing rods ...555

cheers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, roobob said:

Forget about the shoes mate.... lets get to the other stuff...…. and I do not mean pictures of your fishing rods ...555

cheers

I gave up posting those type of pictures a long time ago when the saveahoe guys started to appear. 

• Thumbs Up 2