Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

• 3 weeks later...

I have a link for Secrets in internet Favourites, its current title is " How to Join Secrets Asia Forum - Secrets Asia "

I clicked it and Secretsasia.com swiftly changes to secretscambodia.com and voila, the home page of Secrets Cambodia Hotel.

Edited by bob lt

2 hours ago, bob lt said:

I have a link for Secrets in internet Favourites, its current title is " How to Join Secrets Asia Forum - Secrets Asia "

I clicked it and Secretsasia.com swiftly changes to secretscambodia.com and voila, the home page of Secrets Cambodia Hotel.

suprised link does not go to shares buy one get one free

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, tingtong2k said:

When you are saying closed do you mean just for today because it was open on the eve of New Years celebrations?

Or is it now just closed because it’s shut down for business permanently?

Apologies....No I meant closed for good following a large FB thread. Why is it now reopened  ??  If it is I humbly apologise

That will be a complete waste or money and time.
It needs a new location
I quoted him and told him that when Secrets was in its Heyday there was no bar that was any more fun than secrets.

If the people that own the building have taken it over then that will save them having any rent payment which will help tremendously. But I do agree with you regarding it being a terrible location without constant promotion which is what the Forum gave it

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2