Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

6 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

You met her Tom ??? ..... I bought them both a few drinks last trip. Lovely lady but ...

Strangely never knew ahem Tawan ........ that evil Brexiteer Ivan the Naughty used to barfine her and 10 others for weeks at a  time.

Yes Q?...Nice educated girl with specs.

Ivan has been, is and will continue to be a very naughty boy.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Taiwan is about 55kg these days.

Have to say Larry was a simply MASSIVE factor in the success of Secrets. Jambo done the back stage stuff so well.

Larry was meant for Secets in that era. He was basically hot sex on legs .......... :default_abe: ... well that's what he told me and Terry in Subic Bay.

I remember when she was down to about 40 if that.

Long time ago now though!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

You met her Tom ??? ..... I bought them both a few drinks last trip. Lovely lady but ...

Strangely never knew ahem Tawan ........ that evil Brexiteer Ivan the Naughty used to barfine her and 10 others for weeks at a  time.

haha..never 10..apart from one night when took em all to the blues factoty

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Taiwan is about 55kg these days.

Have to say Larry was a simply MASSIVE factor in the success of Secrets. Jambo done the back stage stuff so well.

Larry was meant for Secets in that era. He was basically hot sex on legs .......... :default_abe: ... well that's what he told me and Terry in Subic Bay.

Pakwan

On 2/8/2019 at 2:35 AM, STARGAZER said:

Mentioning why their kids are in RorDor is mentioning it.

I'm not going to argue this with you mate.  I've been told what I've been told, and the fact that you've been told something different doesn't negate what I've been told.  There must be a reason why we have different impressions, and I'm not particularly stressed about what that reason is. 

Cheers.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:51 AM, dcfc2007 said:

This kid has brains to burn and spoke great English...etc.

My intention was not to say that he should be satisfied with anything less than what he's capable of, just that in Thailand being a cop or soldier is respected, and not to be shunned as a "last resort" type of job.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, Jambo said:

One person who has been a constant behind the scenes fixture is Sith who has seen off every usurper in the Kitchen is once again running the show. I do not have a photo of Sith and it would be good if somebody can add one.

I was sure that he must be fed up with producing the same food night after night so one day we asked him to produce a seafood dinner for us. What he produced was excellent  and this was the centre piece.

261595029_Specialseafoodmeal.jpg.a3afa1bfbf2072783f683120d547122a.jpg

he is a bloody good chef..and must like the food as he keeps sampling it lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

My intention was not to say that he should be satisfied with anything less than what he's capable of, just that in Thailand being a cop or soldier is respected, and not to be shunned as a "last resort" type of job.

Oh I know that mate but in terms of earning potential, he is capable of so much more.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/16/2019 at 6:04 AM, MrDK said:

Final Goodbye to Secrets Forum.
I made my final post ... I think 🙂
Welcome to Thailand-247.

Gents - A few people have mentioned to me the speed that the images move on causes them problems or discomfort.  

If you open the video in YouTube, towards the Bottom of your screen there is an icon for settings.  If you click on that there is a button for speed.  If this is altered to half or .5 speed, I think some will find viewing the video a little more comfortable.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2

6 hours ago, john luke said:

Gents - A few people have mentioned to me the speed that the images move on causes them problems or discomfort.  

If you open the video in YouTube, towards the Bottom of your screen there is an icon for settings.  If you click on that there is a button for speed.  If this is altered to half or .5 speed, I think some will find viewing the video a little more comfortable.

Received some like comments on Secrets.
Some even suggested 25% Speed. 25 and 50% makes the music intolerable, even 75% is pretty bad.
Initially this was not intended as a photo album or slideshow, but rather a series of flash backs.
I was playing around with sound track speed this evening and IMO 90% is doable, but not great. At 95% you will not know the difference, however neither 90% not 95% adds sufficient frames to make a difference.
I manages to splice three of the same song in succession, by cutting out the first sequence lead-out and the lead-in for the third and both for the second.
A rough calculation will give me 3.1x frames for pictures and but using the same set each picture should go from 12 frames 38 frames per image 1.25 second as opposed to 0.4 seconds.
It is late here and I need to empty my piss bag and get some sleep.
The sun will rise tomorrow (I hope).

7 hours ago, john luke said:

I made this suggestion on Secrets, I wasn't interested in the music, if you slow it down to a quarter speed, 0.25 and mute the sound it is much more enjoyable and the brain has time to process the pics.

It's a great compilation by Lars and I thank him for taking the time to put it together.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2