Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

6 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

The girls don't need the bars anymore. Well the younger and prettier girls anyway. They can make enough st/lt from Thai friendly and tinder, not to mention line messaging sponsors and boyfriends everyday.

Ben mention this same thing in a post over at sshh. It was one of several reasons mentioned about why he has quit Pattaya 

39 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

The advent of social media and smart phones has indeed changed the game but anyone who thinks for a nano second that humans don't still have the innate hard wiring for face to face social engagement in group settings are just flat out being deceived. The parameters of the game are indeed changing, but the game remains. Don't be fooled.😎

This face to face group setting social engagement for Thai bar girls would be with their Thai friends and family in the vast majority of cases. Their interactions with farang is for money and very little else. 

While I agree that the bars will be around for a long time to come in one form of another and in one location or another, things have changed and are continuing to chance at increasing pace. For those with large budgets the changes might not be felt much,  but many things are much more expensive. The cost of keeping a bar open has massively increased. Why pay the extra when you can get the same girl on an app?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

That is nothing to fear for those that provide the service that customers want, at a price they see as value for money, in friendly and comfortable premises with attractive eye candy in the background.

Most customers like to see attractive girls in the premises even when they have no intention of actually renting them. It has always been like that and always will be as long as guys are attracted to pussy.....................................and beers!

Yes but at the right price, giving good VFM

Nowadays prices are same as Wanchai in HKG......

Of course somebody who knows his.way around will know where to go avoiding the tourists traps. Same everywhere.

Edit : Thailand is still rather cheap for hotels and restaurants, but gogos and even more, beer bars and girls have become a rip off.

Edited by Thai Spice

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Yes but at the right price, giving good VFM

Nowadays prices are same as Wanchai in HKG......

Of course somebody who knows his.way around will know where to go avoiding the tourists traps. Same everywhere.

Edit : Thailand is still rather cheap for hotels and restaurants, but gogos and even more, beer bars and girls have become a rip off.

Disagree.... still good value in some gogos and the beer bars..... way more value than where you live.

Things are changing...yes..... but I do have a laugh when all the doom and gloom merchants continually have a shot at Thailand and Pattaya in particular but never offer up an alternative that equates to equal or better of the places they knock.....lol.

cheers 

Edited by roobob

7 minutes ago, roobob said:

Disagree.... still good value in some gogos and the beer bars..... way more value than where you live.

Things are changing...yes..... but I do have a laugh when all the doom and gloom merchants continually have a shot at Thailand and Pattaya in particular but never offer up an alternative that equates to equal or better of the places they knock.....lol.

cheers 

Hahaha Bob the Sponge living the dream....

Alternatives ? Well for beer belly old men in Singha vest it is definitively the best choice !

Me ? I live where I want, I move where I want, and I usually find what I want anywhere.

But thats not the topic, and neither is where I live. Although Bali is not bad.

Pattaya used to be a cheap beer and pussy destination with low prices and GVM. Its not anymore. 

Alternative ? I heard that Cambodia is the real dream and cheaper... 

9 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Me ? I live where I want, I move where I want, and I usually find what I want anywhere.

Excellent idea.

So why don't you f**k off, find a forum somewhere else, and change your board name to something more appropriate because you obviously have no affinity to Thailand anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

19 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Hahaha Bob the Sponge living the dream....

Alternatives ? Well for beer belly old men in Singha vest it is definitively the best choice !

But thats not the topic, and neither is where I live. Although Bali is not bad.

Pattaya used to be a cheap beer and pussy destination with low prices and GVM. Its not anymore. 

Alternative ? I heard that Cambodia is the real dream and cheaper... 

Again you stereotype all that live/like Pattaya with the Singha vest parade but that is not true overall.

My point is that Pattaya has more to offer in gogos and bars than Indonesia where you live now....... nothing to do with the choice of where you live.

My point is that the ones who continually knock the place do not offer up an alternative that equates to equal or better of the places they knock.

I have been to Cambodia.... a few times..... and at present I would not rate it equal to what is available in Thailand and Pattaya at present time and is still a few years behind of catching up.

Pattaya is still a cheap beer and pussy destination …. unless it has changed considerably in the last 5 -6 weeks since I was last there...… when was you last in town getting about to the gogos and around the beer bars???

cheers 

Edited by roobob
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Excellent idea.

So why don't you f**k off, find a forum somewhere else, and change your board name to something more appropriate because you obviously have no affinity to Thailand anymore.

Hahaha Jambo,

Relax. Ok, I'll try BALIFROG. .... now let me find an appropriate avatar....

Now as you are a bit agressive in this, you're living the "Secrets Dream"" dream in Pattaya since years, no problem for me. 

But dont try to sell it to others. Even if this is the Secrets Dream thread....

FFS, its just a bar like another in a whore town. 

And BTW, I have 3 kids half Thai. Mine, not Somchai's...what about you ?  So much for affinity .....

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Hahaha Jambo,

And BTW, I have 3 kids half Thai. Mine, not Somchai's...what about you ? 

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Bob, lets stay on topic,...ok ?

Back to the subject in the threads title.