Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

You guys are killing me with these pics of Som.......one of the better girls I ever had in Patts........by far. 

I keep hearing reports from some other guy on the other forum, that she has changed alot as far as features. 

Anyone see her recently? Just curious. 

DSCN0299.JPG

DSCN0302.JPG

DSCN0304.JPG

DSCN0305.JPG

DSCN0308.JPG

DSCN0311.JPG

DSCN0315.JPG

DSCN0318.JPG

DSCN0320.JPG

From the Thailand Bikini Mafia page 

31C7D167-3693-4C71-8756-356E936222CB.thumb.jpeg.fbcedd85c5ed0f70726df3fda3778070.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

You guys are killing me with these pics of Som.......one of the better girls I ever had in Patts........by far. 

I keep hearing reports from some other guy on the other forum, that she has changed alot as far as features. 

Anyone see her recently? Just curious.

A very talented young lady for sure, the last I heard she was in Europe with her boyfriend, but that was a while ago now, I see her last year and she still looked mighty fine to me!

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

So some old pics..

Cho getting some admiring looks ....put on about 20 kilos since.

Gal and me down the 6

+ Another quiet night with the two on the left 

post-1811-0-48850400-1343201802.jpg

post-36480-0-15178800-1379833719.jpg

post-38962-0-55376500-1361153453.jpg

I think I took that last pic with your phone, namps.

Edited by Starshine
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I seemed to have quite liked the number 4 ...

anyway another quiet night and 

memories of 2012 New Years Party when I did not barfine these reprobates ...

2970259671_e82c007551_o.jpg

k00043.jpg

Keith and Johnny looking well.

Eddie Hitler at the back.😀

hhytdesesw.jpg

Edited by galenkia
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Best forum blogger in the history of forum bloggers.

The dude should of been published!

I used to play Golf with Las Vegas Paul & Terry Lee.

One day we were on the 18th at Burapha and he hit the tee shot of his life. A real long way and right down the middle of the fairway.

He wondered why we were falling about laughing until we pointed out he had set up turned to his right and had hit his ball down the 15th (?) fairway. We let him have a "Mulligan" cos he was a mate. 😀

Anyone remember when Las Vegas Paul managed that GoGo with the giant "fish tank" the girls used to jump into and nearly drown? 😀

Edited by Jambo
The spell check in my head is on the blink
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I used to play Golf with Las Vegas Paul & Terry Lee.

One day we were on the 18th at Burapha and he hit the tee shot of his life. A real long way and right down the middle of the fairway.

He wondered why we were falling about laughing until we pointed out he had set up turned to his right and had hit his ball down the 15th (?) fairway. Wer let him have a "Mulligan" cos he was a mate. 😀

Anyone remember when Las Vegas Paul managed that GoGo with the giant "fish tank" the girls used to jump into and nearly drown? 😀

Wet and wild?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

still never re opened i belieive, under centre condo..  for at least 8 yrs just doors closed on it

That is the one.

I barfined one girl short time, upstairs, that LVP set me up with.

About two months later there was a big Anniversary party in BabyDolls which we all attended with our wives and Partners, All the girls sat together and us guys sat round the jakuzzi because they were the only seats left. Suddenly this half naked girl is behind me with her arms round my neck. She remembers my name and is going on about me being with her in Wet & Wild but she is now working in Babydolls.

I am absolutely crapping myself that one of our ladies, and my Sai in particular, is going to notice this female I am desparately trying to untangle myself from.  I am shouting, quietly, at Terry to "get her off me- get her off me". 

I got away with it but it was close.

Lesson learned. 😀

2 minutes ago, Jambo said:

That is the one.

I barfined one girl short time, upstairs, that LVP set me up with.

About two months later there was a big Anniversary party in BabyDolls which we all attended with our wives and Partners, All the girls sat together and us guys sat round the jakuzzi because they were the only seats left. Suddenly this half naked girl is behind me with her arms round my neck. She remembers my name and is going on about me being with her in Wet & Wild but she is now working in Babydolls.

I am absolutely crapping myself that one of our ladies, and my Sai in particular, is going to notice this female I am desparately trying to untangle myself from.  I am shouting, quietly, at Terry to "get her off me- get her off me". 

I got away with it but it was close.

Lesson learned. 😀

5555 u were lucky with T Leaf..  it coulda turned into sport.. one sided.  i think he is busy developing his banana trees and turtle farm now

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, STARGAZER said:

Best forum blogger in the history of forum bloggers.

The dude should of been published!

Would be nice to re-read some of his old posts. Classic.

Was one of the first guys in here I remember reading. Man, that guy could write. All the meds he was taking.... wow.

• Like 1