Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:51 AM, Jambo said:

Anyone remember when Las Vegas Paul managed that GoGo with the giant "fish tank" the girls used to jump into and nearly drown? 😀

yes the one behind soi buakhow market?

Some good looking guys too .......  all uploaded out of sync so ......... leave you to guess who is who ...... 

Mad fecker from Cork 

Young Terry Lee back in the day 

Two of my all time faves one on the right ended up in Aussie not sure about the other ....think I bar fined them both after he left the next night

Detroit Bitch getting in the way again and

Remember Steely Boy and the Big spender 

k00013-1.jpg

DSCN7269.jpg

DSCN7134.jpg

k00200.jpg

P1050768_cr.jpg

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, jezza said:

Abrahams gave him no help whatsoever when he was arrested.

The combined daily maximums from an ATM of Larry's ex wife, my wife Sai and my own debit card paid the bail.

Five minutes is too long in Soi 9's cells let alone all night.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

The combined daily maximums from an ATM of Larry's ex wife, my wife Sai and my own debit card paid the bail.

Five minutes is too long in Soi 9's cells let alone all night.

Huge respect to yourselves for doing that. Assume the leech paid you back the next day

3 hours ago, RR007 said:

Huge respect to yourselves for doing that. Assume the leech paid you back the next day

Not sure if I am mis interpreting your statement, but what has Larry ever done to you that you would refer to him with a label as  derogatory as is the term leech in the context you paint?

for those that know the players you could find this copy of a PM from Hammer to Ben of interest.

Hi Ben I hope you’re well A good result for Arsenal last night. Before, I get onto the subject of your PM, I would like to discuss my history on Secrets. From when I opened up my bar, I always prided myself on being neutral bar and poster, and I posted on all forums. I have never been a controversial poster, you will not see me making negative posts about other business or forums. Actually I feel I’m quite the opposite, I can’t think of any other business owners that have gone out of their way (with no financial gain to myself) to promote other businesses in this town like myself. Even after secretsgate came out. I could have gone onto the forums, and said it wasn’t photo shopped, I know what SMS were sent. Instead I kept quiet, I knew what was said, was done behind closed doors, and was never meant to come out in the public. What would I have to gain by coming out. To discredit secrets, for what? We’re all here to get along and make money. So why rock the boat. Then as time goes on, I start hearing lots of bullshit stories. Like Secrets Mods sending PMs to people not to have a party at the Cherry Bar, telling people not to attend parties or even come to the bar, and telling people that on the bar crawls, that I only take people to places where I get backhanders ! This town is built on bullshit, I’m sure you’re probably hearing similar made up stories that people are spreading about you. There seem to be a lot of shit stirrers, not only in town but on the forums that just like to f**k people brains. Then without warning, I suddenly find myself on level 1 of secrets. I assume it’s a technical problem. I send a PM to the Mods but get no reply. Then later I receive a PM, saying how cheeky I was to include a link in a party post to an orphanage charity. I am a bit bemused to why this is a problem. I don’t get to read the boards very much now a days due to work and partying! However after some research, I discover that there had been a problem with Secrets about this charity. I send a PM back to apologise, saying, I didn’t know that Secrets had a problem with this charity, I won’t do it again. I send further PMs to mods to ask why I am on level 1, and still get no replies, until finally I’m told to see Wombat to go and sort things out. So I go and see Wombat. Was Wombat a politician before he came to Pattaya, he is very clever at sidestepping certain questions, throwing things back at you, and changing the subject to different matters, you don’t even want to discuss (i.e. your pm, which I will get to shortly) I ask him to explain why I had been demoted to level one, with no reasons. He explains (1) Putting a link to charity that secrets doesn’t recognise on a post (he actually said as my signature, but that wasn’t true, it was just a link on a post), and doing it on purpose to stir shit on the forums. (2) Posting a trip report on some other forums and not on secrets. In response to his first point, I explained I didn’t realise Secrets had a problem with this charity. I did exactly the same post on all 8 forums, and did not change the secrets post in any way to try and cause a problem. I’m not like him, I don’t get a chance to access the boards 8 hours a day. I hardly read the boards now a days. (I’m on 8 different forums) There is too much negativity on them, I find them very tiresome. Mostly I only post now, in relation to my bar, and if you check on party posts, I still have to post some pictures for late June! Does that sound like the type of person, that would have time to be reading all the forums? There is more to life than reading the internet. Anyway Wombat is having none of it, and saying I was deliberately trying to cause problems, we are going back and forth, when I make a mistake and comment, about has this got something to do with the problem Ben had before with Orphans. Quick as flash, Wombat is in for the Kill. And soon sidesteps our initial discussion, and will only discuss this matter. He pressures me further, until I reveal the street kids appeal between Mistys and FLB when money went missing. So then he starts shouting at me, that I’m accusing Ben of being a thief. I reply, that I’m only passing on the information that Andy has told me is true. On this matter it seems you want me to remind you what happened, can’t you remember when you broke down in Pete’s house and admitted you did wrong? I will just finish the rest of my conversation with wombat, and then discuss the street kids subject. On point 2 of the reason why I was demoted, I plead guilty. Recently I have been receiving negative comments about my bar by posters from only one of the 8 forums I post on. Secrets. Also I have been hearing a lot of negative stuff about me, which people saying are coming from secrets. (Should I be believing them?) Wombat did make the point, to say that these people who are spreading these stories, to ask them to come and say in front of you guys. But we know these people would never be brave enough to do that, even if what they were saying was true. So when it came a time to post a recent trip report, I decided that if Secrets didn’t appreciate my input, I wouldn’t post this trip report on that board. This was pretty much how things finished, with my conversation with Wombat, and rather than clear up our issues, Things were now worse than before. Right the Street Kids issue, I’d rather keep the story to myself. I have nothing to gain from bringing this issue up from your past. Unfortunately Wombat baited it out of me. However if you would like me to repeat what I’m about to write, in front of you, at the Sunday secrets board meeting, on the forums. Anywhere, It’s up to you, I will do it. But I’d rather keep quiet and let it be forgotten about, wouldn’t you? So here goes the story again. Mistys were running the Street Kids Charity appeal fund. An auction was to be held and Andy asked Pete if the FLB could be used for that (more suitable venue) Pete was very busy at the time and asked you to look after the FLB side of things. 1) 200 Baht was to be charged to the customers for the food for the event, with the proceeds of this going to the kids. However Andy soon finds out that you had pocketed this money to cover costs. 2) The night before Mistys donated their whole night takings, 80,000 Baht for the appeal. At the night at the FLB you were asking people to ring the bell, telling them the entire bell ring would go to charity. Andy counted about 10/11 bell rings that night. He estimated the FLB took over 100,000 Baht that night. However when it came to FLB donation. It was only 16,000 Baht. Where did all the money go? 3) The orphanage provided two locked charity boxes for the event. For some reason the FLB box was broken open? Why, to check the donations? Andy says it was very embarrassing having to explain that one to the orphanage. 4) Even though at first you admitted you did nothing wrong, when confronted by Andy at Peter’s house you broke down and admitted you’d done wrong. All I am doing is passing on this story, as requested by you. (I did not tell Wombat the whole story, so he probably thinks it’s the ramblings of a mad man!) I’d rather keep this story to myself. I have nothing to gain from making this public. If you feel Andy has lied in anyway in what I have repeated, all he asks is that you come and say it to HIS face. The future, where do we go from here? For myself I would like to be living in my nice quiet neutral world as before, I want to be neutral on the all boards, I don’t want to be stirring up shit. I want to be the same non controversial Hammer, that most people love! So my suggestion is, I’m reinstated back to level 2 and everything is forgotten about. The reason, out of 2 the reasons why I was demoted from 3, I was only guilty of one of them. And for the future, I hope the trust levels between myself and secrets will increase, I will try not to believe the bull shit I hear and I will make a valid effort to make sure I’m doing the same / or more posting on secrets than I am on other boards. However what happens next is up to you? Please reply and let me know your thoughts. Thanks for your time, and have a happy first anniversary on Saturday.

secrets PP.jpg

44 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Not sure if I am mis interpreting your statement, but what has Larry ever done to you that you would refer to him with a label as  derogatory as is the term leech in the context you paint?

lol am not talking about Larry !! Am talking about the shitehawk out on his boat 😂

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RR007 said:

lol am not talking about Larry !! Am talking about the shitehawk out on his boat 😂

whew! Glad we cleared that up.

Don't know the gentleman in question, but reading some of the antidotes here sounds like your comparative reference might be an insult to leeches!😃

• Haha 1

@wombat I understand that you do not see eye to eye with Ben.... that is probably an understatement...… but my personal view it is a pretty piss weak to post a PM between Ben and Hammer to an open board.

What has the beef between Ben and you  got anything thing to do with Hammer and why are you trying to drag Hammer into the fray with him probably not even knowing that you are going around posting his PMs between himself and another. 

Did you have the gumption to actually ask Hammer if you could post the PM?????  If not...as said... a piss weak act to do so..... the problem is with Ben and you..... buggar all to do with Hammer so why drag him into it.

cheers   

• Thumbs Up 1

I also wondered if whoever had published the old news story about Larry has asked him if it was ok.

I know that Larry was psychology scarred by all of that and I’m not sure he would want photos of him being arrested being published again. I can sympathize with him on this, you never know who’s got it in for you and when the police have it in for you. You worry about it.

If it had Larry’s blessings then just ignore this post but if not no think the photos should be deleted.

The spirit of this thread is happy memories of Secrets.

Phil

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, misteregg said:

I also wondered if whoever had published the old news story about Larry has asked him if it was ok.

I know that Larry was psychology scarred by all of that and I’m not sure he would want photos of him being arrested being published again. I can sympathize with him on this, you never know who’s got it in for you and when the police have it in for you. You worry about it.

If it had Larry’s blessings then just ignore this post but if not no think the photos should be deleted.

The spirit of this thread is happy memories of Secrets.

Phil

I totally understand why Derek has a beef with Ben,i would too if i was him,but i do agree that bringing up the past such as Larry's arrest is not really a good idea.Things like that should really be left in the past.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2