Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

Interesting story behind  the 100 baht Bar Snack Menu I introduced into the Bar.

1658642509_BarSnackmenu.jpeg.04ba4d516148386e087acbd722f82278.jpeg

I knew Ben would not like it so I waited until he went on one of his many Poker Trips and had it designed, printed and on show in the Bar before he got back. Needless to say he didn't like it one little bit because nobody is meant to have any ideas other than him. Then all the plaudits started on the forum about what a great idea it was and soon he no only changed his tune but was busy accepting the in Bar compliments.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

I also wondered if whoever had published the old news story about Larry has asked him if it was ok.

I know that Larry was psychology scarred by all of that and I’m not sure he would want photos of him being arrested being published again. I can sympathize with him on this, you never know who’s got it in for you and when the police have it in for you. You worry about it.

If it had Larry’s blessings then just ignore this post but if not no think the photos should be deleted.

The spirit of this thread is happy memories of Secrets.

Phil

Well said Egg.... that is what I thought and it started off like that.... but it now seems to be getting to bringing up of old issues that happened on another board.

I am sure I read that BMs were told what happened on another board... do not bring the shit to this one.... lets hope that's still the case.

cheers 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

a lot of memories of yesteryear in here now.  I dont think anyone can close their eyes without imagining Larrys Rat clip, and wombat was always a star in my book.  some great people back then, and some arsehole thieves too, but life goes on, lucky us as for some it doesnt.  

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

what I find amusing  from this thread is  ALL his cohorts  knew what a despicable lowlife person he was/ is but were quite happy to invest in him and  earn their ill gotten gains from him,   well in my eyes it seems  they all got what they deserved and shouldn't complain now.

• Great Info 1

Here are a few more 

These shoes belonged to Jambo I used to give him a load of shit as they are ugly !  I told him they look like he made them .2027082138_2015-08-2013_58_18.jpeg.07b6a1e1628a71e664fb8231e7992e58.jpeg

And the ever popular up skirt they knew i was taking the photo and posed for it.

And never see enough of Gig

DSCF8369.thumb.JPG.aa4aebdae7b5cd3d6b4438013b2cd8a8.JPGDSCF8370.thumb.JPG.3c7f3248646c67f1ca90d052cc3d8713.JPGDSCF8371.thumb.JPG.8f37e332a6aceb960df01606e064650c.JPG

And Arnold Ziffel who seems to have vanished.

DSCN0337.thumb.JPG.c51d9e4d35da82ff0e86658e0906b934.JPG

A regular in the bar when he was in town Footballer Stevie Copple.

DSCN1024.thumb.JPG.9321a5c0fb8b41d3019c3f511b8ae920.JPG

Fim Nuch and a group shot.fim_Small_.jpg.2007c3483ac294d7dbf94430be4dc66f.jpgNuch.jpg.a297c8c990f3fb4cc455cc2376a69f47.jpg

IMG_9834.jpg.f2da70d4b7fc59d163d0a9c632c39934.jpg

Many may disagree but the very best time in Secrets was the first 4 years. Now those that say well i had a good time and thought it was great the years i visited after that all i can say is then you really would have had a good time if you were lucky enough to be around then.

• Like 3
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

the first years were the best, no fb worth talking about no internet on phones, just real life and fun. a girl getting her first phone..faf  and then buying that book with the chat up lines in it for bar girls, copying letter for letter into an sms.

i think i only got the first 4-5 yrs in before falling out..  but the first 3 were the best.  

best sotry, an elderly 80 yr old takes a bird upstairs.  comes down about an hour later, she looks exhausted... he complains... no hot water in the showers.  all that from  sunday's "Gods Waiting room".  sexyman, double d, that chap ( RIP  Ron) and a few others, our corner..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whatever happened to that original Superduperstar or so they say girl Bow from the early days.

Might of been most talked about girl in history or forums and had that stunning girl next door look. And she just suddenly vanished from all convo's one day, never to be heard from again. Just a reference to becoming pregnant, but never any real elaboration. Almost like it was some sort of state secret or something. (Was nice to take a walk back in vicarious times earlier in this thread where one of her promo pictures was posted, but surprised none of the old regulars who are posting here even mentioned a word of her) 

2 hours ago, tommy dee said:

the first years were the best, no fb worth talking about no internet on phones, just real life and fun. a girl getting her first phone..faf  and then buying that book with the chat up lines in it for bar girls, copying letter for letter into an sms.

i think i only got the first 4-5 yrs in before falling out..  but the first 3 were the best.  

best sotry, an elderly 80 yr old takes a bird upstairs.  comes down about an hour later, she looks exhausted... he complains... no hot water in the showers.  all that from  sunday's "Gods Waiting room".  sexyman, double d, that chap ( RIP  Ron) and a few others, our corner..

I'd forgotten dear old Ron's name until you mentioned it... was it his 80th birthday, or later, that someone gave him a sachet of a "hardening agent" before he took a girl upstairs? Lovely chap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

Whatever happened to that original Superduperstar or so they say girl Bow from the early days.

Might of been most talked about girl in history or forums and had that stunning girl next door look. And she just suddenly vanished from all convo's one day, never to be heard from again. Just a reference to becoming pregnant, but never any real elaboration. Almost like it was some sort of state secret or something. (Was nice to take a walk back in vicarious times earlier in this thread where one of her promo pictures was posted, but surprised none of the old regulars who are posting here even mentioned a word of her) 

Did have a baby but a year or so after that came back to work but lasted only a few days.

59 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Haaaa wanted to f**k a few of them but only did 2 and both after I moved on to babydolls. Kung was not one of them. 

erm.. what about the bird i am thinking of Larry?  the one with the fab looks but stomach like a ploughed field