Worse Airport

dcfc2007

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I may be lucky but have never experienced a bad airport.

There are no good airports just one or two are not quite as uncomfortable, overpriced, and insufferably boring as the rest.

I wonder how many hours I have wasted sitting in Airports in the last 50 years.

Can't disagree with NAIA but specifically Terminal 1. Noticed info that says PAL depart from Terminal 1 but arrivals are at Terminal 2, confusing that one.

Worst airport for facilities, personal experience was Delhi but back in 1985, not sure what it is like now.

23 hours ago, Jambo said:

There are no good airports just one or two are not quite as uncomfortable, overpriced, and insufferably boring as the rest.

I don't mind boring in airports, interesting usually means problems. But to each his own so may you live in interesting times 😉 

23 hours ago, Jambo said:

I wonder how many hours I have wasted sitting in Airports in the last 50 years.

The correct answer is "too" 😉 

On 8/22/2020 at 6:41 AM, KWA said:

Made me think of an Air Scotland flight years ago where we had seats allocated that didn't actually exist on the plane!

555........did Air Scotland ever exist or is that a figment of someone’s imagination

10 hours ago, Spacedog said:

555........did Air Scotland ever exist or is that a figment of someone’s imagination

Definitely existed.  It must have been in the early days of the Internet and I recall as well as the non existent seats they initally denied we had a booking despite having a printout in hand and also had boarding cards in the wrong names for a short while.  No wonder they didn't last.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Scotland