Sign in to follow this  
Lanzalad

Fantasy Football

Ok, i've been looking at something for a while and a BM was chatting to me about fantasy football of which you are interested and play on other web sites.

Now we can install in to the forum which will allow you to play against other BM so here's my questions.

Is it worth installing and setting up..?

I'm not a fantasy football person and i don't know anything about it so we would need at least a fantasy football mod and someone to point out the parameters too me and help me set it up.

We maybe able to use it for both fantasy NFL for the USA and also fantasy football for the UK

Well let me know what you think

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Ok, i've been looking at something for a while and a BM was chatting to me about fantasy football of which you are interested and play on other web sites.

Now we can install in to the forum which will allow you to play against other BM so here's my questions.

Is it worth installing and setting up..?

I'm not a fantasy football person and i don't know anything about it so we would need at least a fantasy football mod and someone to point out the parameters too me and help me set it up.

We maybe able to use it for both fantasy NFL for the USA and also fantasy football for the UK

Well let me know what you think

Absolutely, was thinking about this earlier as well, as it's near the end of this season.  Know a few of us do it anyway. 

Depends how you want to do it, or how complicated you want to make it I suppose.

Don't know anything about installing it onto here, someone can just set up Thailand 24/7 league and post the codes for people to join, then competitors can update as and when they win etc. 

Sign in to follow this