nampla69

Great info about Phnom Penh for the newbies

Cheers , need to go back ..... missing the Espresso Martini's from Secrets , will try and stay longer next trip 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Cheers , need to go back ..... missing the Espresso Martini's from Secrets , will try and stay longer next trip 

Same same 

818CF584-F0F8-4BA7-9C81-B85053CEC6EA.jpeg.ea38ef353046ed395f9262c08600bc73.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Got sent this link which is really up to date and pretty much says it all great info ...enjoy:

https://chromecrumpet.com/a-guide-to-phnom-penhs-hostess-bars/

Excellent link Namps, commentary is spot on concerning most of the bars that I'd visited and the city. Street 104 was a dead loss, and he's spot on with Candy Bar, that's pretty grim.

As the article points out, stacks off decent places and a place evolving fast. Good to see someone giving honest reviews.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't forget to come see me in Honeypot, Dragonfly and Angry Birds bars on street 130 on a Thurs, Fri or Sat and I will get board members a 10% discount on all drinks including Lady Drinks.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Peter.storm said:

Don't forget to come see me in Honeypot, Dragonfly and Angry Birds bars on street 130 on a Thurs, Fri or Sat and I will get board members a 10% discount on all drinks including Lady Drinks.

Hey mate, great to see you posting here👍

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Khun Ling said:

Hey mate, great to see you posting here👍

+++  1 ..... missed you a few months back would have livened up a couple of them bars mentioned . :default_es0cw:

• Like 1

+++  1 ..... missed you a few months back would have livened up a couple of them bars mentioned . :default_es0cw:
Yes mate it was unfortunate.

I will also be away from 4th november till nearly February but after that no plans to go anywhere for a year or so.